VFR-on-top kind of morning

arnobg

Short IFR flight from KSBA to KSBP this morning, VFR on top finished off with an ILS approach picking up the field 2 miles out. Been trying to catch more unique screenshot angles and think I'm getting a little better at it.

KSBP2_zpsvwvypwre.png

KSBP4_zpsrndgd4az.png

KSBP3_zpsos2hejg1.png

KSBP8_zpslflgwftk.png

KSBP1_zpsffpttrmb.png

KSBP5_zpscawimpni.png

KSBP6_zpsulb9kp1h.png

KSBP7_zpsefuiwglw.png

Im trying to learn camera angles too. theres a million of them.

I like the angle in shot 5 the best out of these pics. I like one similar to shot 6 but I like the nosecone closer to the horizon.

It took me forever to figure out how to take a picture of your own aircraft taking off or landing at an airport.

Yep, looks great!  Nice vrf on top pics too... the hills with the clouds are great!

What happened to your GTN?  Just didn't need to use it?

REX Soft Clouds at their best.

I have it set up on my "insturment" monitor so it shows black when viewed in the VC. Guess I should close that out when doing screen shots in the VC, looks kind of odd blank. I'm loving that thing just bought it last week, it's a total game changer.

REX Soft Clouds at their best.

I have it set up on my "insturment" monitor so it shows black when viewed in the VC. Guess I should close that out when doing screen shots in the VC, looks kind of odd blank. I'm loving that thing just bought it last week, it's a total game changer.

Yeah the GTN is fantastic.  Do you have a touchscreen monitor for the GTN?  I was thinking of a tablet but I heard splashtop doesn't work very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the GTN is fantastic.  Do you have a touchscreen monitor for the GTN?  I was thinking of a tablet but I heard splashtop doesn't work very well.

I do not, but you have made me curious for sure.

Archived