Revised Open LC timings

I'm a huge fan of Europe OpenLC and am really looking forward to great-quality landclass in North America and beyond.

Do we have a sense of whether to expect North America OpenLC in the next few months; in the next year? If not, perhaps the intermediate step is to finally pick up UTX (which I've also heard good things about but have been holding off on). I know a number of us fly up and down from Northern California to Alaska over FTX country. Wouldn't it be great to veer off into the Prairies, the Great Lakes and beyond!

Orbx, you've turned the lot of us into scenery snobs. I salute you.

I have so many square miles to fly in on three continents and some islands that I can keep myself quite busy and happy until Southern California and LCNA become available. I really have no problem with Orbx taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Noel

The Alaska/Canada area of openLC NA going into beta soon, then we finish off the rest of the USA. It will definitely be this year, no doubt about that.

Thanks John!

So here's a trick question for you (becasue I already know what the answer will be... :) ):

Would you recommend then that I hold out on UTX and wait for the knock-out 1-2 punch that is vector + NA LC, and that I will be definitely pleased doing so and glad I waited? :D

Archived