Using the Intenet Download Manager

jnes1021

Would someone let me know how to open ORBX zip files using the IDM.   I downloaded and paid for the manager but it comes with almost zero instructions ...

Thanks I appreciate your assistance

jbnesbitt

I have Windows 7 and I just use the default double click on the zip files to open them using the inbuilt Windows extracting.  On the rare occasion I'm presented with an RAR file I use the downloaded RAR manager.  

I use IDM for all my downloads, and on completion of the download it brings up a window asking me if I want to "open or open with", I just click open and it takes me straight to Windows extract window and away we go, really simple and straight forward.

Don 

it is funny as you can see I have many ORBX products ... but I am stumped again as to open them fully ... I always get the insert disk 2 and of course it is in the unzipped program ...  tell me once again ... how to open the files fully so that I do not get looking for disk 2 

thanks in advance 

I use IDM for all my downloads, and on completion of the download it brings up a window asking me if I want to "open or open with", I just click open and it takes me straight to Windows extract window and away we go, really simple and straight forward.

Don 

Ditto. Works every time.

Archived