Nearing the end of the sale...home stretch....trot---canter---GALLOP!

Orbx Flyer

Traffic must be busy...right now at 'the store'...lol.

Taking me 15 minutes to download KJAC...yeah..decided to pick it up for the sale price.  I bought 4 items during the sale. What has been your pay and grab, total....it would be interesting to read what others topped up their FSX and P3D's with...

My two favorite top-ups for sure, has been PAHO and PAJN (love that little dog-leg twitch at the end, to place the plane on the numbers 180 degrees to them!)  

Looking forward to exploring Jackson Hole and the Tetons...as soon as KJAC is installed!

Post edit: 4 minutes to go...and HELLO TETONS!

Been busy the last month buying PAYA,KMRY,S93,PAHO,KTVL,KPSP,EGPB,EGTF,YBTH(downloading as I type as the triple installer is now available),S45 and the RV-4.

That makes eleven.

Just need Airdrie and Gustavs (which would make 13, lucky I am not superstitious!) but I think I will wait for the triple installer with these two.

Had a great time visiting all these new locations as well as taking the first steps learning to fly a chopper.

Eagerly awaiting KJAC with the triple installer as that was one of my favourite airports and areas in FSX.

Glad you like PAHO some wonderful scenery in that area with some beautiful blue skies there this morning(thanks ASN).

Gotta go Bathurst has now finished downloading(took 6 minutes, not bad for Bigpond).

Many thanks to ORBX for the sales too, greatly appreciated.

I bought a bunch of stuff earlier in the month, but on seeing this thread I had a last minute impulse buy of 1) EGTF Fairoaks, which I'd somehow missed buying earlier, and 2) the VIcta Airtourer, which I've dithered about getting for a while.  Not sure if it's my sort of plane... but it might be... maybe I won't like it... but it looks like fun...  oh-oh, only minutes left to decide...  bought it! 8)

Man did I go overboard with the sale!  I picked up both the Victa and Vans RV4( can't stop flying the Vans), Vector, Open LC Europe, NZQN, EGTF, EGHI, PAGS, PAEN, PAYA and PAHO!! I'm only 10 products shy now of owning everything Orbx has made! ;D

Bought 5 or 6 NA scenery (spent my entire week's allowance).  SShhhhhh! Don't tell my wife.  :D

Holy...whatever!  Just glanced at my signature listing of stuff.   I bought 8 during this sale.  No wonder I'm broke!

Been busy the last month buying PAYA,KMRY,S93,PAHO,KTVL,KPSP,EGPB,EGTF,YBTH(downloading as I type as the triple installer is now available),S45 and the RV-4.

That makes eleven.

Just need Airdrie and Gustavs (which would make 13, lucky I am not superstitious!) but I think I will wait for the triple installer with these two.

Had a great time visiting all these new locations as well as taking the first steps learning to fly a chopper.

Eagerly awaiting KJAC with the triple installer as that was one of my favourite airports and areas in FSX.

Glad you like PAHO some wonderful scenery in that area with some beautiful blue skies there this morning(thanks ASN).

Gotta go Bathurst has now finished downloading(took 6 minutes, not bad for Bigpond).

Many thanks to ORBX for the sales too, greatly appreciated.

This is what happens on a rainy weekend...if you look at my sig...I just also purchased Yellowstone West, PAEN Kenai Muncipal to fly to in FSX from PAJN, and like you, hopefully to see both brought to P3D v2.x ASAP, so all in all...I grabbed six (6) airports on this 37 % run.  You guys and gals know...but there is someone inside my house...that er...ah...doesn't.   Hey...I don't do bars after work...and all of that....so....so.....yeah.  >:D   Post Edit:  I bet you, if I went to our master bedroom's closet...and inspected for a FEW new pairs of shoes....the confrontation, would be short lived....I buy airports and regions...and she buys pairs of shoes....yes...I'm married......and each to their own...."it makes me feel good...I had a stressful week at work...".

I bought a bunch of stuff earlier in the month, but on seeing this thread I had a last minute impulse buy of 1) EGTF Fairoaks, which I'd somehow missed buying earlier, and 2) the VIcta Airtourer, which I've dithered about getting for a while.  Not sure if it's my sort of plane... but it might be... maybe I won't like it... but it looks like fun...  oh-oh, only minutes left to decide...  bought it! 8)

Sorry for costing ya....but if it makes you feel better...I 'galloped' off to the store for a couple more items, myself.... ???

Bought 5 or 6 NA scenery (spent my entire week's allowance).  SShhhhhh! Don't tell my wife.  :D

Holy...whatever!  Just glanced at my signature listing of stuff.   I bought 8 during this sale.  No wonder I'm broke!

I'm just two airports in total, behind you....yeah....sshhhhhhhhh.....yeah....... :ph34r:

Man did I go overboard with the sale!  I picked up both the Victa and Vans RV4( can't stop flying the Vans), Vector, Open LC Europe, NZQN, EGTF, EGHI, PAGS, PAEN, PAYA and PAHO!! I'm only 10 products shy now of owning everything Orbx has made! ;D

HS!!!!!  :blink:   You go, guy!  I just bought PAEN too...just installed, and will fly this rainy weekend.  What set me off for topping off Alaska, was HOMER. wow...LOVE that spit and marina....R.L. to my eyes...wow.  I have a lot more purchases than what my sig shows...it's just that I was lazy, and didn't need product support...but one day, will load up the sig with what I actually purchased from ORBX. My habit now...is as I am downloading...I will come and fluff up the sig with the latest...good housekeeping.

Well, I just purchased my remaining available Orbx product, the Lancair IV-P for use with my FSX:Steam installation (it's not yet compatible with P3Dv2). That makes it a total of 35 products that I picked up during this May sale.

I just somehow didn't feel part of the Orbx "elite group", as Bruce put it, without having every single Orbx product in my collection.   :D :D

By the way, I did notice FSS download speeds slower today, as compared to earlier this week--must be that rush of last-minute Orbx purchases before the sale expires.  

Well I took advantage of the sale and got Northern California, Pacific Northwest, Central Rocky Mountains, Northern Rocky Mountains, Pacific Fjords

Southern Alaska,  KTVL , PAHO, PAKT, PAJN , KJAC.

Now I'm holding out for Southern California and OPEN LC NA.

Well I took advantage of the sale and got Northern California, Pacific Northwest, Central Rocky Mountains, Northern Rocky Mountains, Pacific Fjords

Southern Alaska,  KTVL , PAHO, PAKT, PAJN , KJAC.

You and me, too, brother!   After those two...there is going to be a hiatus!  Too many destinations...too little time to ferret them out!

Good Sale Month for Me...

AYPY Jacksons International Airport

CYSE Squamish Airport

KBZN Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport

KPSP Palm Springs International Airport

PAGS Gustavus Airport

PAYA Yakutat Airport

YBTH Bathurst Airport
YBRM Broome International Airport

EU Norway

I now have all of the regions, all the Oceania Airports, All of the Global Airports that were in the sale and the majority of USA airports. I won't be purchasing any European Airports as their are just too many so I will focus on Oceania first, then USA second and Global third from now on and just purchase European Regions only, that is more then enough scenery in my POV.

Well I posted in another thread that I was done, but with all the money I would save how could I not get a few more last minute ones...  so just got Redding, Kenai, and Alice (tough choice between that and Broome).  Four regions and six airports.  Maybe not elite, but definitely done now!   And since I'm out of town, I can wait for the throngs to unclog themselves from the FSS store hopefully by sometime late next week.

I got Milford Sound and Port Moresby.

Can't be arsed flying in the US and Canada and Europe holds little interest at the moment.

So, if nothing else is forthcoming in this neck of the woods I guess I have everything I need.

I hope you all have great fun flying around and exploring your new airports and sceneries.

cheers

Iain

Lain, you guys...are costing me money...and creating possible marital problems....or at the worst...that I now have to be careful to not trip over five or more pair of shoes, that one heck of a good looking and natured woman, will want to rush out and buy, as a DIRECT result of my having taken advantage of this sale!

Jeez.....I can't wait for the sale to be over....ya know?   >:D   On a serious side...am having a blast with the three purchases for Alaska...with Homer (PAHO) as my building favorite.  I love boating, pleasure, as well as commercial...love anything marine, connected to flight simming...and with that Homer (PAHO) land spit, culminating at the tip, with a fantastically-rendered marine complex...well...it's visual bait for myself...on a scale of 100 out of 100. Alex Goff did a stellar job on this scenery. All the ORBX dev's do...but am highlighting this dev...for being the author of it  becoming my preferred FBO, for marine-based, flights!  A great job, Alex...a great job. Your Homer Marina Complex....well; the smile on my face as I either taxi to/from/enter/exit, or at the point of water rotation, as it goes by, below and behind my wing.........displays it all! :smile:  Alaskan dawn and dusk flights, near this scenery package, is stunning!

Lain, if you add in Henrik's (a fellow upon Avsim's site posting in the FSX forum) commercial ship traffic files for FSX.x and P3D.x, as I now have at Homer...and man oh man....the hobby is becoming something that I never would have even begun to imagine, in 1988....no sir.  I have to say...that the evolution of ORBX...has kept my interests to this day, in flight simming.  Had scenery technology not have gone in the direction that ORBX has taken it...who knows if I'd still be at the interest level, I presently am at...and possibly, even still building upon. I bought seven (7) titles on this sale...and will have a blast over many months, enjoying each nook and cranny of the each of them.  Cheers, to all the Devs...behind them!  (clapping hands...).

PNW User

I just picked up NA KTVL Lake Tahoe Airport last minute because I couldn't resist, so that is 10 titles this month for me

I just matched your Lake Tahoe, and raised you a Broome.  

Plus how many products ORBX releases before the next sale comes along... You'll never join that elite group buying that way, Gary.  :D

Bruce you're gonna be very proud of me sir!  I picked up four  more today (KTVL, EGHA, EGHP, EGTR)!  One step closer to that Elite status!! Thank God tomorrow is June 1st.  My credit cards will get to rest again. Hehe 8)

Archived