It's FREE!

Benny

Amazing!!!!! Question: You have no problems with youtube and copyrights with Hans zimmer or whatever it is?

Hi, in most case, if not all, it's ok to use music, Youtube will tell you to accept the fact that publicity can be put on your video and link to the creator.

It goes like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ads might appear on your video.

Copyrighted content was found in your video.

The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, ads might appear on it.

Viewing restrictions

• None

Monetization

• Monetized by claimant

(You can use the copyrighted content in your video, but ads might appear on your video.)

If you agree with these conditions, you don't have to do anything

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, this is NOT a NEW pop song, that is very different.

Ben

I too really enjoyed the video Ben, thank you. Can you please tell me what the twin engine aeroplane is and what you think of it?

IRIS Airforce Series - Battlefield Airlifter C-27J Spartan

Me, I love it, why, it can stop and take off on a dime like the real thing, the exterior is awsome. The VC look a bit strange but I found out that the real thing look a bit strange also.

I personally love IRIS product.

Ben

Ben

IRIS Airforce Series - Battlefield Airlifter C-27J Spartan

Me, I love it, why, it can stop and take off on a dime like the real thing, the exterior is awsome. The VC look a bit strange but I found out that the real thing look a bit strange also.

I personally love IRIS product.

Ben

Ben

Thanks Ben, I'll put that on my wish list. Sounds good for small airstrips.

Great vid Ben :) Richard's done very nice job on this fascinating location...I love it! :) Not sure how to get the Aurora Borrealis to show though. Anyone managed?

Great vid Ben :) Richard's done very nice job on this fascinating location...I love it! :) Not sure how to get the Aurora Borrealis to show though. Anyone managed?

n°1: alt=4,000m ---> November (just over the airfield)

n°2: alt=5,000m ---> February & March (over the volcano)

n°3: alt=6,000m ---> January (just search for it but not very far from the island ;) )

n°1: alt=4,000m ---> November (just over the airfield)

n°2: alt=5,000m ---> February & March (over the volcano)

n°3: alt=6,000m ---> January (just search for it but not very far from the island ;) )

Oh lovely :) Thanks Richard! Will look for them and thanks a lot for the clues on how to find them ;)

It's a really great piece of atmospheric work by the way...You really feel the sense of the remote, cold Arctic up there! Fabulous job mate! Thank you! :)

Hey guys, for folks like us who pass countless hour making vid... it's always a slap in the face to get negative vote on Youtube.

I just got one for this vid and I feel sad.

I little thumb up up over there would be appreciated

Thanks

Ben

Ben ..... my answer to those types ...

I wouldn't worry about the little people who click on "thumbs down" and then run into hiding.  Those are the trolls, the losers, the ones who haven't a clue on how to make a video.  Without talent, that's what they do ... that's who they are and how they reveal their character.  Just blanks ....

Archived