REGIONS in FTX CENTRAL APP

KaganArisut

Hello ,

as a newbie, I bought FTX GLOBAL BASE at first, before buying Vector and OpenLC.   I installed FTX Global Base,and then opened its PDF , there is some regions in that PDF but I couldn't see them on my FTX Central. I don't know what are they and How do I install or buy them. could someone pls explain about them . thank you. here is attached file ,

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/image/sMT

Hello , sorry for late response. I added my products to my signature. I bought FTX Global Base, Vector and OpenLC Europe to complete my FSX scenery.

I don't know where are those other regions? on that picture, there are Oceania , Europe and North America. could you pls help about where to get them?

thank you.

Those icons represent the various full region packs available... they are not included with the FTX Global packages. If you only have Global packages (Global base, Vector and OpenLC), you will only see one icon for FTX Global...

They are however available to purchase from the Flight Sim Store website.

Ok Rob, Thank you for your answer. But as a customer , I want to see those things on your page first. Maybe I want to buy them but without asking here, it would not be easy:)

I have several questions, could you pls inform.

1. I bought FTX Global Base, Vector and LC , except those regional packs-airports-airfields , Is there a need for continent based addons like the ones we see on that picture , Europe, North America and Oceania?  what will be the benefits?

2. I searched at flightsimstore  for FTX,  there are lots of regional addons, ok but no any Europe, Oceania or America.

thanks in advance

Ok Rob, Thank you for your answer. But as a customer , I want to see those things on your page first. Maybe I want to buy them but without asking here, it would not be easy:)

I have several questions, could you pls inform.

1. I bought FTX Global Base, Vector and LC , except those regional packs-airports-airfields , Is there a need for continent based addons like the ones we see on that picture , Europe, North America and Oceania?  what will be the benefits?

2. I searched at flightsimstore  for FTX,  there are lots of regional addons, ok but no any Europe, Oceania or America.

thanks in advance

Don't  know why you look at the flight sim store  for orbx products  this is the place  to go  to see whats available

https://www.fullterrain.com/

A good place to start would be the guide available here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74345-the-definitive-guide-to-ftx-products-the-go-to-source-of-ftx-information/

It should help answer your questions, and also give you some comparisons between the FTX Global and full regions.

As for not finding "Europe", "North America" or "Oceania" at the Flight Sim Store, that is because thsee icons are not representing products... they represent the part of the world in which the full region is... For example, if you install the FTX Full region "EU Norway", you will then see thd "Europe" icon appear in FTX Central. If you install the FTX Full region "NA Pacific Northwest", you will see "North America" in FTX Central.

Even if you install 4 EU full regions, you will only see one Europe icon.

The guidebook should help it make sense :)

Archived