My other acquisition this week was the Chipmunk.

Thought it would be a good idea to give it a flight from KSEZ before (even thought it is way after) my bedtime.

1.kc1.jpg

2.kc2.jpg

3.kc3.jpg

4.kc4.jpg

5.kc5.jpg

6.kc6.jpg

7.kc7.jpg

8.kc8.jpg

9.kc9.jpg

10.kc10.jpg

Beautiful shots, I used to love Rick Piper's old Chipmunk too, might have to investigate this one. As John said, just check your ORBXlibs are updated, and cycle one of the regions in FTX-Central once (Global or North America will work) to activate the new autogen types. 

Thanks for sharing,

Jarrad

Very nice shots of a great airport.

Do you have the latest Orbx libraries installed?.... I see you are missing loads of autogen, especially all the bushes and shrubs that surround the airport

Cheers

John :)

Thanks John for jogging the memory. Saw the new libs when it was released but forgot to download it. Have done now and seen the improvement.

very nice set of shots ! 

Thank you Amentiba.

Hi Martyn,

I also picked up the Chipmunk this week and I'm really enjoying it. It sounds great and is a joy to fly.

Cheers

Gav

Thank you Gavin. Missed the Chipmunk when it was last on sale so snapped it up quickly this time.  A great addition to hangar 2.

Beautiful shots, I used to love Rick Piper's old Chipmunk too, might have to investigate this one. As John said, just check your ORBXlibs are updated, and cycle one of the regions in FTX-Central once (Global or North America will work) to activate the new autogen types. 

Thanks for sharing,

Jarrad

Many thanks Jarrad for the scenery and the missing Libs tip. Usually keep things up to date but this one slipped my old mind. Every thing now done as instructed in the manual and working fine.

Just done a flight down to P52 to have a look, a wonderful bonus airport.

The Chipmunk is on sale through Justflight's newsletter subscription but full price on the website. A thoroughly enjoyable aircraft that I recommend.

Many thanks guys for your comments and help. Makes a top class add on look even better.

The best set of your desert shots! Great lighting!

Thank you Karsten.

Outstanding shots Martyn , don't forget to feed your chipmunk . :wacko::o:P

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad. Must have fed it the wrong thing as in the reinstall it has well and truly s**t itself. ???  :-[  :-

Truly Eyecandy, these are contest shots!

Thanks Dolf. Which contest is that? :lol:  :lol:  :lol::banghead:  

Fantastic set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

Many thanks folks for your great comments.

Archived