The Revolution Has Begun!

Jay Kae

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nils

Hi,

i got no order confirmation mail. I only got a welcome mail of the flightsimshop and the paypal bill.

Am I correct if I understand that you paid using PayPal?

If so, here's what Adrian wrote on the matter a little earlier in this post:

4. I've paid but I don't have a download link or registration email - Some payment methods are not instant. Bank Transfers, Cheque, Paymate all have to be confirmed manually. Once this is done your order status will be updated and the relevant registration information issued.

omg my download was goin fine then it just randomly stoped, it also signed me out of flightsimstore but now i cant get back into flightsimstore to get it because it says my password is wrong, i click on forgot password it said that a new password had been sent to my email but i dont have any emails from them yet, i havnt even recieved one email from anyone yet  :-\

The site is being hammered as we all know by now.

That could be what is causing you to get the incorrect password issue. You should probably have waited for a little while before trying again with your password. But since you already have requested a new one, you might have to wait for the new password to get through.

A lot of weird things happen when the site is being hammered the way it is at the moment.

Just to clear things up:

I paid with my credit card through paypal, and have downloaded the somewhat large file.  I also have a registration number, along with my order number and the order date.  However, I get the #30 error when trying to validate.  Has my payment not gone through, and it will work itself out, or is there a problem I have to fix somehow?

Regards, Frank.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Mine? Credit Card. And I got one mail from the store only which is the 'receipt of approved purchased'. I'm missing the reg key, no mail, no listing.  >:(

Okay Private-Cowboy it looks like you used Paymate to purchase. This is not an instantly processed payment method. Sure your payment may have been approved but The FlightSim Store must manually update your order status. If you can send me your number I can do this for you now.

Hi. I'd be great if you could help me. I've sent a pm with my order number to you. Could you pm me my reg key? The store is insanely slow atm I can barely reach my account.

Thanks!!!

When FLight1 released a few of their products a lot of people had the same problems, it happens to everyone, at least we are actually here to provide support. Come to the live support that you can access from the frontpage or the support page

Just to clear things up:

I paid with my credit card through paypal, and have downloaded the somewhat large file.  I also have a registration number, along with my order number and the order date.  However, I get the #30 error when trying to validate.  Has my payment not gone through, and it will work itself out, or is there a problem I have to fix somehow?

Regards, Frank.

The thing to remember is the registration information must be entered exactly as it is provided in your registration email. Now I understand many of you may not have received this email as yet. This is because of server load and emails backing up. Please be patient :) it's on it's way. However, if you did pay using a payment method that is instant Credit Card on FlightSim Store, PayPal for instance you should have been issued the registration info and the key will be in your order details if you log into your account at The FlightSim Store.

If your order number is 1234 and you purchased today 06/03/2008 (Aussie date) and your reg key is ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO you enter the details as follows:

Order Number: FSS0001234

Order Date: 2008-03-06

Registration Key: ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO

Order number needs to be entered as above and is a string starting with FSS followed by 7 digits of which your order number make up the last of the digits.

Hope this helps some of you! If not let us know... the solution is a short wait away :)

Guest Private-Cowboy

You got my pm with the order number? If you could iron that out and I'm getting my key, it would be the best worst purchase ever  ;D

When FLight1 released a few of their products a lot of people had the same problems, it happens to everyone, at least we are actually here to provide support. Come to the live support that you can access from the frontpage or the support page

lol i dont no how to get the the live chat i cant find it

Guest Private-Cowboy

I love you, the key is listed now. Thank you!!!

Shit happens, but the way you guys handle it is mighty impressive.  ;D

Just to clear things up:

Regards, Frank.

The thing to remember is the registration information must be entered exactly as it is provided in your registration email. Now I understand many of you may not have received this email as yet. This is because of server load and emails backing up. Please be patient :) it's on it's way. However, if you did pay using a payment method that is instant Credit Card on FlightSim Store, PayPal for instance you should have been issued the registration info and the key will be in your order details if you log into your account at The FlightSim Store.

If your order number is 1234 and you purchased today 06/03/2008 (Aussie date) and your reg key is ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO you enter the details as follows:

Order Number: FSS0001234

Order Date: 2008-03-06

Registration Key: ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO

Order number needs to be entered as above and is a string starting with FSS followed by 7 digits of which your order number make up the last of the digits.

Hope this helps some of you! If not let us know... the solution is a short wait away :)

I haven't received the e-mail, but the information is in my account at flightsim store.  I have entered the exact same as above, but of course with the appropriate values from the flightsim store account.

It still does not work.  i have even tried both copying and typing the reg key in case of weird hidden characters...

EDIT: And suddenly it worked.  Installing now...

@Adrian

Thanks, it worked!  :)

How much disk space will the other regions need?

Im running low on disk space on my main FSX HD (i have an extra HD for Photo sceneries)...

Nils

Guest Private-Cowboy

Ah crap, IT DOES NOT WORK. I get an error #20 saying 'incorrect order details entered' - what am I supposed to do now? Live support is offline too. Help!!!

Besides, I my account at the shop the status has changes to 'pending' and the download links are gone. WTF is happening here???

Ah crap, IT DOES NOT WORK. I get an error #20 saying 'incorrect order details entered' - what am I supposed to do now? Live support is offline too. Help!!!

Besides, I my account at the shop the status has changes to 'pending' and the download links are gone. WTF is happening here???

I know I and Jay keep repeating this but the order details need to be entered exactly as they are provided in your order registration email. If you have note received this email (there is a backlog) and your payment has been processed you should find the registration key in the order details aat the store. Then you enter them into the wrapper as follows:

Order Number: FSS0001234 <-- where 1234 is the number for your order

Order Date: 2008-03-06 <-- date of your order, based on Aussie time in yyyy-mm-dd format

Registration Key: ABCDE-FGHIJ-KLMNO <-- Registration key found in your order details page at the store

If you are still experiencing problems, please contact The FlightSim Store using the following web page: http://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php

Validation issues are supported by The FlightSim Store.

Guest Private-Cowboy

I'm not that stupid. I entered it EXACTLY that way but this thing just does not accept it. I've opened a ticked but this is getting the best of me. Honestly, that launch is not going well...

Hi Private-Cowboy,

I apologise if my tone suggested you were stupid, not at all. This is just the most common issue we've been dealing with. If you are sure the details have been entered correctly and it's still not working for you please contact The FlightSim Store at http://www.flightsimstore.com/contact_us.php with your order number and it will be sorted out for you.

And quite the contrary, I believe the launch has been a great success, barring a few isolated issues like yours we've been able to sort out the majority of problems in a very short period of time. Comparing problems to sales also shows us a good result in the first 4.5 hours of FTX being released. Your issue will be dealt with and solved just the same, we just need to investigate further, so hang tight. :)

Guest Private-Cowboy

I have filled the form but I've not received the ticket details so I can't check for results. It seems there is nothing working atm, not even the support system. Don't get me wrong, I did not mean to sound agressive but this is getting really frustrating for me. I can't do anything right now than wait and that is simply not good enough given the fact that my card got charged already. I honestly hope this will get sorted out soon.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Ok, Skype support (Adrian) has just tested my data and confirmed that the wrapper denies validation despite correctly entered data. A ticket has been opened. I'm going to bed now ... FTXless. What a sad day  :'(

So, same thing for me, "incorrect registration key".

I opened up a ticket, too, hoping for a quick answer.

I think it's important to stress that such problems have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself.

And for such a big thing, a few teething problems are also ok.

What concerns me more is the problems at flightsimstore, who don't have FTX as their first product.

Anyway, I'm getting some sleep now and I hope that things will be fixed until tomorrow. :)

Guest Private-Cowboy

Same for me. FTX can hardly do anything here but the choice of the store might not be the wisest one. Anyway I'm going to be patient a little but if that does not change I'll let my bank know to get the money back. I've ordered a truckload of products online but never had or seen such a thing. Even if I understand that there might be an overwhelming demand my patience runs thin when my money is already taken without anything in return.

After all its a new day in down under now so you guys hopefully get things sorted out.

Archived