The Revolution Has Begun!

Jay Kae

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get your key, you can check your order history at flightsimstore or your e-mail(the one you are registered with on flightsimstore).

Thanks Stiarol...

I have the d/l link...

I have the file (d/l complete)

But I don't have the key...  Nothing in the order history form/webpage indicates a key.

Interesting   :D

Anyhow, I'll wait for Adriant to resolve.

Cheers

i started downloading on my first attempt :) and i started downloading about 10 mins ago. im only downloading at 40 kbp/s :(

thanks to all the team for this!

have you considered changing your name to "one-lucky-aussie"?  ;D

Guest tennyson57

I just got bumped off one server with 750mb of a 775 download and it's reset and I now have to start again.

At least i got decent download speed but what's to say this won't keep happening?

I could have been soaring through the blue skies of Brissie!!!

@Chris aka Maxter

Thanks for your patience mate.

I pretty relaxed mate  :D but my poor dog is wondering why he's been kicked up the kyber 5 times already  :D  :D

And this is Max

Posted Image

Cheers and all the best

Thanks for the qick answer Adrian! Good to know that those multiple orders will be sorted out soon. However when buying I did not hit the refresh or back key. I was patiently waiting for the order to proceed, which lasted at least 2 minutes or so... I don't know but is there the possibility that the browser (I am using Firefox 2.0.0.12) tries to reconnect to the server when it isn't answering in a certain time?

Just a suggestion, I don't know if there is a fix for that.

As for the download link. I'll be waiting a few hours and then check back...

All the other guys who already got their file, have fun and post some screens in the screenshot forum  ;)

Hi All,

As with any major product launch you can expect server load to be quite high during the initial stages of the launch. If you are experiencing timeouts or problems during the order process it is important that you firstly remain calm :) any issues can and will be sorted out. Below are a few things that a couple of users have experienced at The FlightSim Store website:

Ok agreed I'm calm but frustrated by simple things which can be avoided very easy even if there where 500 concurrent downloads ;-)

1. Ok agreed

2. Ok noted but there are other methods...

4. I've paid but I don't have a download link or registration email - Some payment methods are not instant.

True but what about credit card payment should be instant but it doesn't work ;-)

So understand a smooth purchase process is important everything else is confusing for the customer...

I spoke to Jay on the live chat and got my reg key working, thanks again Jay :)

If the installer is saying wrong reg key, then add FSS000 infront of the order number (example Order Number: FSS000XXXX ) Of couse the 4 X's are your order number.

If the installer is saying wrong reg key, then add FSS000 infront of the order number (example Order Number: FSS000XXXX ) Of couse the 4 X's are your order number.

Thank you! It works.

Damn, it's not working for me  >:(

Oh well...

Download managers are supported!!

Ok downloaded the file now getting the incorrect reg key I'm using from the store :(

Tried even with FSS000 in front of my order number any help...

Also notice something very strange the order date is 06-03-2008 which is fine for the shop local but hence it's here at my end 05-03-2008 and still almost 5 hours to go before it's here the 6 of march could this be the reason for the reg key error installation date before purchase date lol

André

Guest Private-Cowboy

Phew, download just completed at 210kb/s average, took me just over one hour.

But where do I get my reg key? I got one email from the store (receipt) that has EWAY Transaction No, Bank Authorisation Code, Merchant ID, Terminal ID and Invoice Ref.

I guess Invoice Ref is the order number? And order date is also clear, but where do I get my reg key???

But where do I get my reg key? I got one email from the store (receipt) that has EWAY Transaction No, Bank Authorisation Code, Merchant ID, Terminal ID and Invoice Ref.

I guess Invoice Ref is the order number? And order date is also clear, but where do I get my reg key???

Yup, there are a couple of us waiting mate...

Cheers

its in the order history on flightsimstore.com :) i hope you enjoy it mate.

Guest Private-Cowboy

I can see the order number there but where is the reg key??? Or better what is the reg key???

I mean I can see the order number (3xxx for me) and the date of purchase obviously. But I've not reg number or at least none that specifically says 'reg number'. Is the Invoice Ref the reg number???

When you log in to the FlightSimStore, in your account you can see you registration key

Even if you do not have that email if your order number is 1234 for example it should look like this:

Order Number: FSS0001234

Order Date: 2008-03-06

Reg Key: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL

Hope it helps

Guest Private-Cowboy

No, it is not there for sure. I only can see the 4digit order-number and the date. There is NO reg number listed nor emailed yet.

When you log in to the FlightSimStore, in your account you can see you registration key

Even if you do not have that email if your order number is 1234 for example it should look like this:

Hope it helps

Have all the information but still get the reg key error...

Strange the validation works now with the same details maybe timeout problems from the server?

Guest Private-Cowboy

Mine? Credit Card. And I got one mail from the store only which is the 'receipt of approved purchased'. I'm missing the reg key, no mail, no listing.  >:(

Hope it helps

Thanks for the info JayKae, but sadly, that's not the case for me...  

I have the 4 digit Order Number...

I have the download link

I have the file downloaded

I don't have the Reg Key (Your example: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL)

Seems to be the same problem as private-cowboy  above

Do I need to send a screen shot of what I have received via the flightsimstore?

Cheers mate.

Hi,

i got no order confirmation mail. I only got a welcome mail of the flightsimshop and the paypal bill.

I see the reg key in my flightsimshop account, but not the order number.

So i opened a support ticket @ the flightsimshop and tadaa.. got no mail with the ticket number.

Any help is highly appreciated...

tia!

EDIT: sorry, "FlightSim Store"

Best regards,

Nils

Mine? Credit Card. And I got one mail from the store only which is the 'receipt of approved purchased'. I'm missing the reg key, no mail, no listing.  >:(

Okay Private-Cowboy it looks like you used Paymate to purchase. This is not an instantly processed payment method. Sure your payment may have been approved but The FlightSim Store must manually update your order status. If you can send me your number I can do this for you now.

Just confirming (in case anyone cares): Resuming a download that got dropped works!  8) (I got dropped at 661MB...)

Moral of the story? Use Opera as your browser. Or get a download manager (eg. FDM) if you insist on using IE.

Mine? Credit Card. And I got one mail from the store only which is the 'receipt of approved purchased'. I'm missing the reg key, no mail, no listing.  >:(

Okay Private-Cowboy it looks like you used Paymate to purchase. This is not an instantly processed payment method. Sure your payment may have been approved but The FlightSim Store must manually update your order status. If you can send me your number I can do this for you now.

Adrian, my transaction was via Credit Card, but the symptoms appear similar...  What can I do about it?

Edit: The transaction has hit my bank BTW

Hi All, As a resident of Brittany in France I am looking foreward to getting my hands on this scenery. Unfortunately my d/load hasn't started yet and for some reason I've used up an extra 2 downloads. Not only that ,I've been charged twice ,that's not a good start.Still if the scenery is as good as some of the screenshots I've been seeing, it might even be worth it.

Archived