OrbxLibs 150215

FLighT

I'm not sure whether this is a variation on the "object placement" threads or not but I just installed the CRM patch 004 followed by the current libs. I installed the 004 patch and all went as usual. I started FSX, scenery files rebuit, I closed FSX and installed the current libs and all went as usual until I started FSX.and get a box with the following:

An update for the ObjectFlow modulke is available (new version 1.0.10.1)

Would you like to download and install the update?

OK or Cancel choices

I guess I should run it but when something llike this happens unexpectedly in the middle of an installation it spooks me.

So I click okay and another box pops up saying (more or less):  to finish the update click OK on this window and restart FSX and after clicking OK windows may ask you to confirm your administrator status.

"this is part of the  normal update process....??????"

What the..........

Unacceptable.

We spend a lot of money and appreciate what you develop and you have truely transformed FSX but a weak answer Ed Im surprised and disappointed.

Suggestions please - how can this be resolved. 

Can you please elaborate how this is unacceptable???

An automated process for updating our ObjectFlow (when it is updated)  when you start FSX?? 

"this is part of the  normal update process.... ??????"

What the..........

Unacceptable.

We spend a lot of money and appreciate what you develop and you have truely transformed FSX but a weak answer Ed Im surprised and disappointed.

Suggestions please - how can this be resolved. 

Just press "Yes". It is no different than FSX asking if you want to run a .dll after installing a new plane.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

Just press "Yes". It is no different than FSX asking if you want to run a .dll after installing a new plane.

Sent from my tablet thingy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived