water texture around airport

burakko

No worries mate,

As we do not know what you did, let's start assuming you have properly installed the FTX Global Base ... 

need to ensure certain standards to help you, need to make certain settings.

1. Open the Central FTX, click on "Tools" menu, and adjust the "insertion point" as in Fig. below:

GmH0e9C.jpg

rJRfSSE.jpg

save and exit.

2. Also in the FTX Central: click on FTX Global and push the bottom "Apply" - wait a little ... and close 

FTX Central.

----------------------------------------------

2a. Did you using Vector 1:20?

If yes, go to the directory - C: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v2 \ ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR \ - and see if you have 

the following directories:

- FTX_VECTOR_AEC

- FTX_VECTOR_APT

- FTX_VECTOR_CVX

- FTX_VECTOR_EXX

- FTX_VECTOR_OBJ

If you lack some, create the missing folder, name it exactly as it is here and reinstall again the Vector 

But if the directories already exist, ignore the sub-item # 2a. and goto # 3

3. In your Desktop, open the "FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool" (if not find the icon on the desktop, go in FS root, look in ... \ ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR \ FTX GLOBAL VECTOR  for "Configuration Tool.exe")

8vW3R1N.jpg

and on tab "Airport Elevation Corections" click on "Run Auto Configurantion" wait ...

Apply and Exit

These are necessary steps in all succeed, Ok!

If something else does not work well ... 

You must enter at least the type of Flight Simulator that you are using and addons you have.

PS: After installing ANY ORBX scenery the final step is ALWAYS to re-install the latest ORBX libraries.

goto the page end of the link https://www.fullterrain.com/supportand download it!

Addiitional info: I downloaded openlc demo or something before i formatted my computer but still seeing it on libraries . Very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The LC_Europe is a normal part of Global Base.

Your FTX Central indicates that Vector was installed. Did you install Vector before Global Base and then tried to uninstalled it?

I installed global base then vector , texture didnt work then i formatted my computer installed windows again , then installed global base and still same problem. Even though i format computer, how can we see my prevoius work?

Is it possible for you to access my computer via teamviewer?

Sorry, I am not able or interested in accessing your computer, maybe someone else is.  IMO you need to put the effort into providing far more information. You also need to put far more effort into teaching yourself some of this stuff if you want to get satisfaction out of this hobby :)

Is your windows up to date? The .net framework needs to be at version 3.5 or higher.

What version of FSX are you using? Is SP2 or Acceleration installed?

I think you also need to spend lots of time and read through the below link.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

Yes but the thing is i paid 160$ for both of the softwares and get nothing thats why i want fast solution and i m trying as well .

Windows updated and accceleration is installed

Maybe i did install vector first before global base before i formatted my computer. Can it still cause problem ? Bec i formatted comp and reinstalled fsx and orbx global. Not vector yet.

Haste makes waste....without complete accurate information there is no fast solutions. Read the product manuals first.

You obviously did not do a complete format of your system. I think you just put the Windows CD back in and let it reinstall over top of everything?

Yes..if you installed Vector first, and then unsuccessfully attempted to rebuild your computer it will cause you lots of problems, not only with your Orbx products but with FSX in general. You could try to reinstall Vector at this stage, but I would highly recommend learning how to do a proper complete format and start fresh....always remember...Google is your best friend to ask questions and learn some of these basics.

Yes but the thing is i paid 160$ for both of the softwares and get nothing thats why i want fast solution and i m trying as well .

Windows updated and accceleration is installed

Maybe i did install vector first before global base before i formatted my computer. Can it still cause problem ? Bec i formatted comp and reinstalled fsx and orbx global. Not vector yet.

Do you mean you reformat the disk ans reinstall Windows from scratch or you only restore your Windows with OEM backup disk ?

Hi burakko, 

My two cents,

With all due respect, I think you must first resolve the FTX Global Base installation.

It is very easy to install it: if something is wrong in your "end", certainly the installation of Vector will get worse!

Cheers,

No. the best I can suggest is to unstall FSX, and reinstall it after deleting its directory. I presume there is something broken inside that made textures mess. Then run once FSX before reinstalling FTX Global base and check

Ok i m uninstalling fsx and then will delete main fsx directory. What about orbx files? How will i delete them?

Yes delete them

Ok now i installed fsx with acceleration. Texture is working well . I ll install orbx global base to c:/orbx . Confirm?

Please tell me the clear steps from now on. This will help me lots!

To which directory will i install orbx?

What will i do after installing orbx? Before launching fsx

post up a screenshot that fsX+ Acceleration is indeed working properly, and a screenshot of the contents of the main fsX folder

also the ORBX folder does need to reside within your main fsX folder, if that is not the case we are not able to help you any further, the FTX software needs to be installed correctly according to our guidelines for support

Archived