Monument Valley strange pyramid shaped mountains

FriLa

First I must say I do not have FTX Global. But this pyramid mountains at the west border of the scenery seem to have not a texture reason. Here are two screenshots:

ykS.jpg

iD6v.jpg

Is this effect usual whithout Global? Is there a mesh missing?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Fritz

I can't find anything that looks like your screenshots in my FSX.  I searched the West side of the scenery, even in top down view but no pyramid shapes.

Can you take note the latitude and longitude of one of these spots so I can go to the exact spot?

Could this be the problem?   Disable UT25 in Vector tool   AEC  (if you have Vector installed)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/90504-ftx-na-monument-valley-incorrect-elevations/

Hello Frank,

I think the file "MeshUSMVm.bgl" should go into the folder "FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_MONUMENTVALLEY\Scenery" right?

Unfortunately there are still these pyramids.

What else can I try?

Thanks, Fritz

Hello all,

I had the same issues. I have a general question, do the rocks (West Mitten Buttes etc.) look different in FSX than in P3D? I only have those round edged hills instead of 3D Models appearing in FSX. It does not look quite like the screenshots on your product page.

Thank You

EDDM2

Hello all,

I had the same issues. I have a general question, do the rocks (West Mitten Buttes etc.) look different in FSX than in P3D? I only have those round edged hills instead of 3D Models appearing in FSX. It does not look quite like the screenshots on your product page.

Thank You

EDDM2

You might want to start a new thread as this one is marked resolved. Post photos as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  - this is just something  I've noticed for the first time tonight as I set FTX Central in Global Mode (I had always had it in US mode but forgot to change it after a Europe flight) and noticed the same pyramidal structures as shown in your capture, hopefully some sort of update will address this.  

Hal

Archived