OpenLC Eurotour (7) Viva Barcelona

patrickjorand

We are back in Valencia flying northbound along the spanish east coast for today's destination: Barcelona, capital of Cataluna and Spain's second biggest city. You will notice the fantastic city details and monuments brought by the orbx team, the Camp Nou stadium (slide 6), home of the FC Barcelona with the Collserola tower in the distance, Gaudi's famous Sagrada familia (slide 7) with the blue Torre Agbar, the two towers nearby the Olympic city (slide 8) and Sants Montjuic hill famous communication tower (slide 10). Have a nice trip....... and...........viva Barcelona !

Js0F.png

QZvGY.png

q9MJ.png

Cip8j.png

pQLYR.png

Ialik.png

1crw4.png

vyZ4f.png

XRYml.png

7DKTH.png

Thanks for your comments Moonman, I enjoy these "surprises" that the orbx team has placed in major cities, these make them more unique.

I am with you, and indeed I did not look for these little details in BCN (and in many other OpenLC EU places), there is work to do for us...!

Wonderful set of shots.

Some amazing detail in Barcelona.

The Sagrada familia is an incredible piece of architecture. Saw it in '63 when we got lost driving through Barcelona on our way to Calafell. All the different angles we saw it from you would swear there was more than one in the city!

Archived