Atlantic Aviation at KPSP

matthew47

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jarrad

Welcome back!  Thanks for such a great scenery.   I do have a question about Atlantic Aviation building.  I know I'm not suppose to "bump" topics but this question is already several pages deep and I just want to make sure you see it. Take your time.  ::) .  Thanks

Matthew 

G'day Matthew,

No problems at all - I have to embarrassingly admit that I forgot to include the 3D asset for this building in the RTM build  :wacko: I'm just working on a small SP for PSP at the moment so will include this in the build... in the meantime enjoy the view of the pool (as it will be a little harder to see when the building is in front!). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 4 months later...

G'day Matthew,

No problems at all - I have to embarrassingly admit that I forgot to include the 3D asset for this building in the RTM build  :wacko: I'm just working on a small SP for PSP at the moment so will include this in the build... in the meantime enjoy the view of the pool (as it will be a little harder to see when the building is in front!). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Sorry to bump this topic, but I was wondering if I missed a Palm Spring Service Pack ? They were a small patch somewhere in this forum to correct Los Angeles water/land due to KPSP installation and I found nothing on the https://fullterrain.com/support page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Jarrad, I know your busy with your triple installer so respond when able to this question.  Did that small SP for KPSP ever get released?    Is the Atlantic Aviation for Palm Springs is still missing or did I miss the SP?  Only curious.  Thanks.  ::)

Matthew

• 6 months later...

I was yesterday in Atlantic FBO @ Palm Springs and can confirm... the building were here ! ;-)

23731011166_3f59f97fa3_b_d.jpg

23674718031_2e5a2f8728_b_d.jpg

23648614202_18ca4a6034_b_d.jpg

A incredible (for a french pilot) flight from San Diego with a Cessna. The rendition of the airport on the Jarrad works was definitly awesome. Despite a-first-time-in-KPSP in real, I felt I knew this place ;-)

Archived