Pilotedge!

Perk

Just a reminder for everyone buzzing around KPSP today.  Pilotedge exists, and Palm Springs is right in the middle of the coverage area.

Amazing ATC service - limited area and fee based, but they staff all towers, approach, and center frequencies with real controllers.  Beats the pants of Vatsim imo, especially for learning procedures.

I also like PilotEdge. Yes, as stated by the OP, it is fee based, but the quality is so much better in that area. Nothing against VatSim, as I fly that also outside those covered area, but PilotEdge has something going! It would be simply the best if it was a larger area.

I think its only fair to point out that it also costs $240 a year where as Vatsim is free. 

He mentioned it was fee based and it doesn't have to cost $240 if you do the $4.95/month and pay for just the hours you use via the hourly rate. The immersion factor with PilotEdge can't be beat. It makes you pay attention just like the real thing. It's worth the 2 week free trial at least.

He mentioned it was fee based and it doesn't have to cost $240 if you do the $4.95/month and pay for just the hours you use via the hourly rate. The immersion factor with PilotEdge can't be beat. It makes you pay attention just like the real thing. It's worth the 2 week free trial at least.

Thanks for clearing that up , at those prices I think I will pay them a visit myself

Archived