Wollongong (YWOL) scenery problem

Brendon95

Hi all

I think I am having an issue with the ORBX Wollongong scenery addon. Everything is great and money worth spent however in the main hanger where the DC-3, Constellation (or connie) and possibly other aircraft should be located is empty?? Why are they not appearing?? Am i flying there on the wrong days or are there missing files (which i doubt because i did everything i was supposed to do).

Please help as its really bugging me, I know its a very tiny problem but its just not the same when they are not there, when i taxi past it in real life its a great thing to look at but when im playing fsx and its just an empty hanger its just not the same.

Thanks

From which reseller did you buy the boxed version from? If it was from one of our authorised resellers, you should have a invoice number of sorts.

Please note that buying it from ebay or amazon is not covered by our EULA and no support will be provided.

Hi John

The date I purchased it was Sunday May 4 2014 at the Wings over the Illawarra Airshow (Illawarra Regional Airport). And I have also taken a photo of my box which can be viewed by using the link below. I can also take a photo of the card I was given if it would help.

Photo link: http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=36&u=17850069

Thanks

Hi and thanks for replying

Yes I do see the static Neptunes. I'm glad it isn't a software problem, if possible are you able to point me in the direction of where I can download this freeware please?

Thanks again!

Hi Brendon,

You can find the AI traffic packs for Australia and North America on this page: https://fullterrain.com/freeware/ai

Archived