Let´s do it - with our brand new PC12!

JustMe

A very good old friend of mine

found copper in the Granduc mine.

The bags are big and way too heavy,

and there´s no flying Monster-Chevy.

To bring it home seems quite insane,

so after all he needs a plane.

And this is what the PC12 is made for: taking off and landing in the middle of the mountains on rather tiny strips, surrounded by glaciers and fully loaded with copper ;) . Let´s do it.

Stewart to Granduc mine.

NZxqz.jpg

9KkEZ.jpg

kwy74.jpg

ZGnEz.jpg

5GrO1.jpg

YnM5x.jpg

5zwOi.jpg

bupC9.jpg

q6CnG.jpg

rNvRU.jpg

c4s5.jpg

HaB3.jpg

Bb5zt.jpg

4D8BW.jpg

oY08q.jpg

WvxEw.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Thanks for the great screenshots.  The PC-12 is one of my all time favorites, but as someone who is a stickler for realism and good aircraft systems programming, Carenado has shown time and time again they have little interest in getting it right in this area and have been going for the eyecandy approach to lure in customers.  At the end of the day though, if the aircraft is flyable and you're enjoying yourself, that's all that matters!

Thank you very much for your kind comments!

Thanks for the great screenshots.  The PC-12 is one of my all time favorites, but as someone who is a stickler for realism and good aircraft systems programming, Carenado has shown time and time again they have little interest in getting it right in this area and have been going for the eyecandy approach to lure in customers.  At the end of the day though, if the aircraft is flyable and you're enjoying yourself, that's all that matters!

You´re right. As far as realism (apart from exterior and interior views) is concerned, Carenado isn´t the best choice - and there is no way around the aircraft of A2A. Top notch those. But the Carenado planes are still quite a joy to fly, and more often than not this is, as you said, what counts at the end of the day ;) ...

Great poem & translation into flight action!

Thank you! Maybe I should become a writer :D ...

Archived