New Guinea Adventure

bailout3

I guess this is really just a heads up to fence sitters like I was. I didn't know if I should invest in AYPY ( a payware airport for Global)  or spend it elsewhere in FTX. Actually I went for it because of the screen shots were amazing and the fact that for the first time FTX has really created a wide open adventure with not only these very scary strips in the mountains but some excellent airports throughout the country. I have been flying the area every day for over a week and still haven't found all the mountain strips and the ones I did find were so much fun trying to land in one piece. Has anyone found all of the strips? What other locations could there be a similar experience. Maybe some of the caribean islands, South America, Africa maybe?

I am hoping that there will be more areas done like this within global as it really challenges and entices you to never want to shut down for the day. For the $...totally worth it and more. 

Really great feedback, thank you, it was our intention to try to make something more experience based, just fun challenges.

Get ready for something similar but totally different, if that makes sense. Only clue is bring your 30+ sunscreen.

Cheers

Ken

Oh boy Ken, if it's anything like the PNG challenges you're on to a winner. I'm still trying to master yours and Tim's remote strips. They are a refreshing challenge! 30+ sunscreen makes me think tropical? Islands maybe.? When!??? The suspense is killing me! :)

Wow! I like the  sound of that statement. I'm still flying in AYPY and loving it. For those who are not aware of some unadvertised surprises make sure you check out many of the smaller airports. There is creature and people flow in some of these and one of my favourites is AYMN in the southern highlands. I won't spoil it...just check it out.

Looking forward to your other creations...I really am amazed how you can turn out these pieces of art and speaking from a guy who is a 24/7 caregiver it is a wonderful break for me without having to leave my home.

Archived