SAAB 340,2000 & DH114

VH-KDK

I have not posted for a while for a variety of reasons but I am still enjoying flying at the week ends.

With my holiday just over the horizon I thought I would give buying add ons a rest for a while but being unable to resist some old and not so old favourites the CC got another hammering.

Very happy to see the SAAB 340 and 2000 from Virtualcol appear last week end. This might not be everyone's cup of tea quality wise but 2 aircraft and over 70 liveries for less than AU$15 I am more than happy and consider it good VFM.

1.crHQ7.jpg

2.0Q9Ic.jpg

3.W97fC.jpg

4.h4sbT.jpg

5.Dg54j.jpg

6.i7Fd6.jpg

7.XtqRK.jpg

The second buy which was tonight was the DH114 Heron from Flight Replicas. This one has certainly brought back some memories from long ago from the UK and Tasmania. Very impressed from what I have seen both inside and out on a few short flights.

8.UP7B.jpg

9.OPI6.jpg

10.M83bL.jpg

Good shopping and excellent shots, mate!

Money well spent, the wife agrees too as it keeps me quiet!

That's a lot of propellers! :D

Very nice set!

O0

The more the better.

Thanks for your comments.

Interesting to see these Saabs. I've been toing and froing with myself if I should get them - but I also own some other products by this developer... And I only ever flew them two or three times before wiping them from my harddrive. But then again - at that price... And since Razbam's version is probably still a day or two away..

Hmmm...

Cheers

Mallard

(nice pics, by the way) :D

Welcome back Martyn! Good to see some of your shots again. Great shots as always!

Grand shots indeed Martyn.

cheers

Iain

Interesting to see these Saabs. I've been toing and froing with myself if I should get them - but I also own some other products by this developer... And I only ever flew them two or three times before wiping them from my harddrive. But then again - at that price... And since Razbam's version is probably still a day or two away..

Hmmm...

Cheers

Mallard

(nice pics, by the way) :D

+1

Brad

A big thanks for your kind comments.

Archived