unable to D/L Library

eray9s

I have tried several times to put new library140703 into action.

Each time I get same actions--Screen pops up with sign stating d/l was interrupted and I checked the resume square and next action stated 1 min. 19 sec remain but got next comment stating the compressed folder is invalid.

I need some help as to what my next action is.  I am not sharp on computer so any help appreciated.

Ray Sievers

Tim guess I have been out of circulation longer than I realized.

What is Google drive link and download manager?  The last time I had to install I just clicked the installer I wanted and more or less followed instructions and had success with no problems.

Please advise me where I get the cram course to install and if there is some instructions as to how it is done.  I now know how old Rip Van Winkle must have felt when he awoke.

Thanks for all your help.

erays  Ray

Tim or Ed:

I am still having problems and I dropped a memo to Tim but did not get a reply.  Would appreciate a reply so Ed jump in there if you want and explain my problems as mentioned in memos of either 7-18 or 7-19 as they have slightly different problems.

Thanks as your help is very much appreciated.

eray9s  ray

Hi Ray, simply clicking on the Google drive link will open up a page in your browser. On that page you will see a download button and that will start it downloading the file to your computer.

The download manager that Tim mentions is essentially software that you install that looks after your downloads. Downthemall is a addon to the Firefox browser and is free and works very well. Do you use Firefox?

Archived