Pacific Northwest Demo error

Aussieflyer38

Hi Guys, last night I downloaded the Pacific Northwest Demo v2. I get the following error message when the FTX Central window comes up. "Duplicate Landclass Index 14 aborting FTX Central". Hit ok and FTX Central disappears and if I try to reopen it I get the same message. I have read the accompanying notes and didn't see anything in there that I missed, so I don't know what to do now, except maybe delete the file and start again. Advice please. 

Don

Hi Don,

first thing I'd try is to re-install the current Orbx Libraries from our support page. If that doesn't fix it then parts of your terrain.cfg file may have become corrupted. Probably the easiest fix is to "refresh" it. The active terrain.cfg is located in the main FSX folder and there's a backup of the original version in the \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Work folder. Make a copy of your active terrain.cfg (as a safety backup) and then overwrite it with the original version. Then you need to start and cycle FTX Central at least once between options (doesn't matter which) and press Apply to automatically re-insert the FTX custom entries. Also, if you own other add-ons that require custom entries, like Ultimate Terrain or FSAddon, you'll need to run their setup tools or repair options as well.

Cheers, Holger

Here is a link to the support page.

http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html

Scroll down to the bottom for the latest library

and be sure to select the correct version for your

installed simulator.

In future, if you click in this area

logo.png

to be found at the top left of every forum page you will be directed to the

FTX home page from where you can access all areas of the site.

Archived