Annoying Repaint Request

ryanbatc

^ This is totally me!

Wondering if anyone who loves to paint and who flies the LNC4 from Orbx would be able to paint up this bird?

It flew into DLH tonight - simply beautiful lines.... yummy!  My coworker and I headed from the tower to the FBO to check it out.  Turns out the pilot, is actually the owner of Lancair company.  Pretty amazing!  This one isn't his though, he's ferrying it to Switzerland I guess.

This one goes 302 KTAS at FL220 and is the IV-P model.  The "bulge" on the lower fore section is the A/C unit :)

I've got higher res shots available - most are pretty clear but these were cell phone pics....

Send me a PM or respond here if you could help, very much appreciated  8)

N5VZ1_sm.jpg

N5VZ2_sm.jpg

N5VZ3_sm.jpg

Wow, that sure is one sweet looking machine.

+1

I am no repainter, but i am sure some of these talented painters will help You out!

Anyways:

Great photos of a superb A/C here for sure!

Thank You very much for sharing!

Thanks for the reminder!

This plane is - like most Orbx products - currently on sale.

Does anyone know if it works in P3D2 without porblems?

According to Ed in this thread http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79151-lancair-iv-p-installation-error-v22/ (please scroll down to #4), the triple installer should now have been released. I guess Ed mixed this up with the Van's update. :)

Anyway, I have the Lancair installed in P3D2.2 and it works flawlessly except for some minor sound issues - e. g. that sometimes rather annoying voice warning message upon t/o is missing.

BTW I installed the Lancair by putting the fsx.exe file into the P3D2 root folder and then running the install.exe

According to Ed in this thread http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/79151-lancair-iv-p-installation-error-v22/ (please scroll down to #4), the triple installer should now have been released. I guess Ed mixed this up with the Van's update. :)

Anyway, I have the Lancair installed in P3D2.2 and it works flawlessly except for some minor sound issues - e. g. that sometimes rather annoying voice warning message upon t/o is missing.

BTW I installed the Lancair by putting the fsx.exe file into the P3D2 root folder and then running the install.exe

Thanks, Wolfgang, for your answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived