Can't get enough of Squamish ! .

BradB

Being the "vc shots only" enthousiast I am... Let me tell you that last one is gorgeous.

Great Shots Brad , Another addition to my must buy List.!!

These are nice Brad.  Just got Squamish installed this afternoon.

Wow.. keep those shots rolling!..... Its always different every time which makes it so good.

If flight simulation only ever consisted of just one area, Squamish would be everything we need :)

What a grand set Brad.

cheers

Iain

Awesome set of shots Brad , well done ::)

Elegant aircraft flying over this fantastic scenery! Excellent color control, great shots, mate!

Beautiful set

These shots are bad Brad!

Bad as in gorgeous!!!

Well done!

Happy flying,

Greg

O0

Thanks for the kind comments - have a great weekend !! .

Brad

Really gorgeous shots Brad! :)

I'm a bit in envy of you as I think I need to wait some months on CYSE & KMRY to have the cash to take advantage of the current ORBX FTX sale and also keep my wallet in shape for Half Moon Bay & Tahoe when they show up. Those I wont be able to resist or even wait on. The task that is keeping me up nights and off this forum at the moment is trying to figure out what to buy in the sale. My current thinking is to get 2 or 3 more UK airports and probably the 2 NZ ones. As for Australia I have only the free ones thus far beyond the SP4 pack. So there are lots of possibilities there but my problem is where to start... can't afford them all this time around. I'll pick a few then there will be future sales. ;)

Again those shots are really striking, best regards,

Tom Wunder

Archived