How to make a poll?

Stillwater

Sorry, I may be blind... but: The 1st link does not work, and the 2nd IS a poll, but I want to start one. Any instructions for the idiot I seem to be?

Sorry, I may be blind... but: The 1st link does not work, and the 2nd IS a poll, but I want to start one. Any instructions for the idiot I seem to be?

I think because af all the discussion about the "wich sim do u use" poll Orbx decided to do the poll themselfes, maybe it's better that way and we can't discuss in it (wich is good) so It's likely too stay up much longer than a poll made by any of us.

"When you start a new topic there is the function "manage topic poll" (in the upper right corner). I did not manage this to work. Has anybody succeded and is able to help?"

It works for me in "New Topic" my friend.Teecee.

"When you start a new topic there is the function "manage topic poll" (in the upper right corner). I did not manage this to work. Has anybody succeded and is able to help?"

It works for me in "New Topic" my friend.Teecee.

Thanks, my friend.

Sure I pressed "Start new topic", followed by "Manage Poll", which causes a window to open. I have filled it and created a poll. But this does never become a post, whatever I do.

I give up.

Hmm weird, it should be pretty easy... What poll do you wanna make?

Seems indeed as if Orbx does not want to see any polls started by "normal" users. as mine has obviously been removed.

A pity, caus I just wanted to add some sense of humor (yes, this is also something we Germenns try...)

Archived