SAK Flying In P3Dv2.2

FSRobert

Summit Lake ( Z71 ) over to Hope ( KAE ) in the fabulous Orbx SAK region.  The video was made using the P3Dv2.2 recorder that boast to be improved and it is with a speed up and slow down button of the video but, I see nothing more unless I am missing something. The play back is still jerky to say the least. I confident that the improvements will continue with this.  

;https://vimeo.com/91836293   <------- Click Viemo to view video

4ze5.jpg

jfv6.jpg

abjd.jpg

twln.jpg

1d5t.jpg

lgb5.jpg

76sq.jpg

qb3a.jpg

I had no problem with the video Robert. It looked and sounded perfectly smooth with the brief exceptions of when the cute blonde appeared and that was hardly unpleasant. ;)

The aircraft, scenery, weather, and production where all first class. The music was outstanding and exactly appropriate. Been a while since I've heard that one.

The only problem I see with this post is that 2 of your screen shots seem to be missing... at least I am unable to see them. The shots I do see are very nice. :)

Thank you,

Tom Wunder

enjoyed everything, kept me busy for a while, What's up with the blond headed girl in the video ?  By the way music was alright as well, great idea.....

Just seemed the proper thing to add at that point in the video... glad you noticed.  :)

Very good, Robert. The engine sound has improved a lot! :o

The song (and the music) exactly appropriate: in tune. I enjoyed! ...  :lol:

Cheers,

Most excellent you noticed the engine sound being better Sinesio...cheers and thanks for the come back with this.  :) 

Archived