Seems to be cold in Jackson Hole...

Stillwater

During my honeymoon... mid June 1975... they still had some snow around Jackson and Jackson Lake was frozen over. A week later we passed back through and it was all green with wild flowers everywhere.

Great shots! :)

I live in Jackson and, yes, it does stay cold, and even snowy, for a long time. This week we are getting a taste of spring with temps reaching the low 50's, but still below freezing at night. There is less snow cover than in your very good screenie, but that could change next week.

The Orbx-FTX KJAC is very good, and quite accurate for when it was developed. Of course, one big difference is that, with Dick Cheney no longer in office, Air Force Two doesn't come here, but it's still nice to see it on the ramp every now and then.

KJAC can be cold even in summer , fantastic shots as always my friend .

Cheers

Brad

During my honeymoon... mid June 1975... they still had some snow around Jackson and Jackson Lake was frozen over. A week later we passed back through and it was all green with wild flowers everywhere.

Great shots! :)

I live in Jackson and, yes, it does stay cold, and even snowy, for a long time. This week we are getting a taste of spring with temps reaching the low 50's, but still below freezing at night. There is less snow cover than in your very good screenie, but that could change next week.

The Orbx-FTX KJAC is very good, and quite accurate for when it was developed. Of course, one big difference is that, with Dick Cheney no longer in office, Air Force Two doesn't come here, but it's still nice to see it on the ramp every now and then.

wow, just another winner...

+1 and the last image is almost real! :)

Excellent shots Gerold.  I have flown from Houston to Jackson Hole and you carry you coats on the plane in Houston and then wear them when you get off in Jackson Hole. :D

Fantastic new set. 

Great shots, Gerold. 
Cheers,

very cold indeed , great shots

Nice set with a lovely place.

Thanks for your insights, comments & compliments!

Archived