Back from business trip

Stillwater

... so I can now get back having some fun in flight simming and on this forum. But the return flight was quite extraordinary, as you might guess from this picture:

4yTSO.jpg

I won´t tell more details, so that the trust of the crew will not be turned to their disadvantage. I hope that more of you enthusiasts here will also get chances like this!

Now...that's a nice VC !!!!!!!!

I am a very lucky guy..I work for Virgin Australia as a load controller..and I am required to do 2 jumps seat rides a year..I love them..

737 800s or an Embraer

Stu

Indeed this makes you a lucky guy. Awesome to see this in real.

The VC is even wider that your current setup... ;D

Nice pic.

1) Why is there Finger Paper Origami thingey on the center (it is quite funny, who was playing that?)

2) Is that a camera view in the middle screen...if so that is awesome (what is that for).

These questions I can answer:

- The origami is to remind the pilots to document the "fuel remaining" data before switching off the engines.

- The camera view is (like in the Aerosoft 320) outside the cockpit door.

Lovely, What a treat Gerold..I made many jump seat rides when I worked for TAA, but never anything like that beauty.. Well done. teecee.

... so you have even had the chance to fly over the great south Australian terrain. Congrats, Teecee!

Indeed this makes you a lucky guy. Awesome to see this in real.

The VC is even wider that your current setup... ;D

These questions I can answer:

- The origami is to remind the pilots to document the "fuel remaining" data before switching off the engines.

- The camera view is (like in the Aerosoft 320) outside the cockpit door.

... so you have even had the chance to fly over the great south Australian terrain. Congrats, Teecee!

Thanks for Answering those questions.  Wow, I had no idea that Origami was used for work.  Learned something new today.  This is super fascinating.

Thanks for Answering those questions.  Wow, I had no idea that Origami was used for work.  Learned something new today.  This is super fascinating.

We have lots of time in cruise flight after having lunch/dinner and the 4th cup o coffe ;)

Wow! How lucky you are!

I would love to go into the cockpit during flight, especially ride in the jumpseat during takeoff/ landing. Unfortunately because of certain events that have happened to the aviation industry I probably never will until I hopefully land my first airline job, however many years away that will be!

Thanks for sharing the pic mate!

Congrats that you got into the cockpit during cruise flight. Im very impressed about it and good that you make the registration unreadable.

Wow! How lucky you are!

I would love to go into the cockpit during flight, especially ride in the jumpseat during takeoff/ landing. Unfortunately because of certain events that have happened to the aviation industry I probably never will until I hopefully land my first airline job, however many years away that will be!

Thanks for sharing the pic mate!

Thanks, it was really great - and I hope the chance will remain/return for other flight enthusiasts.

Archived