AI traffic hanging in the air at KSEA! is it FTX-GV problem?

penta_a

My traffic 2013 seems to cause all sorts of issues with 3rd party airports (including FTX regional airports)...

I don't use it personally, but I believe it installs files that adjust certain airport features... This works great for default airports, but often not so much for others.

I may be wrong about this, but I understand there is a control panel that let's you install those changes or not... Perhaps explore the option of turning off the My Traffic 2013 airport adjustments for KSEA? You shouldn't lose any traffic... Just whatever MT did to KSEA... Several other users have reported success by doing this...

My traffic 2013 seems to cause all sorts of issues with 3rd party airports (including FTX regional airports)...

I don't use it personally, but I believe it installs files that adjust certain airport features... This works great for default airports, but often not so much for others.

I may be wrong about this, but I understand there is a control panel that let's you install those changes or not... Perhaps explore the option of turning off the My Traffic 2013 airport adjustments for KSEA? You shouldn't lose any traffic... Just whatever MT did to KSEA... Several other users have reported success by doing this...

Thanks for the info

Unfortunately even airport lights are elevated as well, I don't think MT 2013 got anything to do with that

Maybe do a search in your fsx folders for any files containing "KSEA" as part of the file name... There could well be some add-on file (my traffic or other) that is causing the conflict... If you find one that's not in the ORBX folders, try disabling it (rename the file extension to .OFF)...

If this doesn't help, I'm not sure what is causing this...

It might also be worth checking out this thread... A solution a lot of other mytraffic users have found helps in other parts of the world (and also in Seattle)...

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75032-ksea-3rd-runway-vector-11-addons-from-3nd-environment-packages/?fromsearch=1

Don't worry, I have exactly the same problem like yours. My airport was the default RPLL scenery and with the AFCAD file on it

I tried:

1. Removing the airport bgl file on MyTraffic/Scenery and nothing happened.

2. Disabling the Airport Elevation Corrections from FTX Vector Configurator but there are trees and buildings inside the airport taxiways and runways.

3. The problem disappeared when I disabled FTX Vector on the Scenery Library (unchecked).

I have:

FSX Acceleration

FTX-Global/Patch 1.20

FTX-Global Vector 1.10

MyTraffic X 5.4c 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived