CYNE Hope BC runway in trench. PNW

Double J

I had exactly the same issue at CYHE in a previous build with the first version of VECTOR, I also had FSGlobal2010FTX, ORBX FTX Global installed with PNW. I have since done a new build with VECTOR 1.1 and all is well now at CYHE.

just for interrest => ......\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL

there is a an elevation file for CYHE just check if it is set to BGL or OFF when FTX Central is switched to NA, if switched to NA the extension should be . BGL if not then rename it, check if there aren't any doubles with .OFF and or .BGL

Hi guys,

there should indeed be a ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL in \Scnerey\World\scenery, assuming that FTX Central is set to North America or Global-Hybrid. If it has an .OFF extension instead it might be the issue described here -- http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63538-sunken-parking-spots-at-hope-bc-cyhe -- though I thought we had that fixed with the current PNW service pack.

If ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_elevation_adjustment_VanPlus.BGL has gone completely AWOL then you can always find a backup copy in \ORBX\Scripts\Custom.na\OFF

Cheers, Holger

Archived