FTX Global VECTOR Update 1.1 Release Schedule

Thanks John! As my tests and comparision with UTX and the real world showed a deep lack of accuracy in VECTOR 1.0 I'm really looking forward to test the updated version. And off course I will keep fingers crossed that VECTOR 1.1 finally hits the target!

I do appreciate the updates John, even if its not what I want to hear ( I want it now, now, now).   LOL.  Much appreciated though!!    I'm a BIG Whiner!  Is this a no whine forum?   Hmmm, I think I will go drink some wine!

Matthew

The final V1.1. build is now being uploaded for testers. We may be able to release on the weekend if all goes to plan, no promises though.

Less than 1 week for testing? Sure, let the paying customers do the testing for ya again....sigh.

Less than 1 week for testing? Sure, let the paying customers do the testing for ya again....sigh.

Why don't you read properly? We have been testing v1.1 for months. I said the final build would be uploaded for testers, mainly to test the installer is functioning correctly, not to test the actual vector content; that's already been done.

And we won't release it until testers give us the thumbs up, so if that means after this weekend, then so be it.

Why don't you read properly? We have been testing v1.1 for months. I said the final build would be uploaded for testers, mainly to test the installer is functioning correctly, not to test the actual vector content; that's already been done.

And we won't release it until testers give us the thumbs up, so if that means after this weekend, then so be it.

Take all the time you need. I want issues as minimized as possible as I am sure we all do. :)

C.

NCA is absolutely incredible, don't miss it! Had a flight out from KSFO north through Petaluma and out to Point Reyes, the only thing missing were the sea lions along the Western Point Reyes beaches, and that's probably just time of year! I swear I could have seen whales spouting off in the distance...... it really is that detailed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am downloading now before anyone else notices it is released.

My week so far

- Saturday :   Buy New gaming computer

- Sunday    :  Purchase Prepar3d V2... one word......stunning

- Monday    : Downloading Orbx Global Vector 1.10

My week cannot get any better than this     :)

Roy

Archived