Change from FSX to Global

eray9s

I have been fsx since first moon and a very ignorant on computers.  My question are many but evolve into one big one--Where can I go to try and decide if I want or can, switch over to global or stay with fsx program.  Need to know if I can handle the switch because of my computer knowledge, money, advantages and disadvantages etc.

Help needed.

thanks--erays   ray

I have been fsx since first moon and a very ignorant on computers.  My question are many but evolve into one big one--Where can I go to try and decide if I want or can, switch over to global or stay with fsx program.  Need to know if I can handle the switch because of my computer knowledge, money, advantages and disadvantages etc.

Help needed.

thanks--erays   ray

Just a question. What do you mean by "switch over to global or stay with fsx program" Global is not a new FS it´s an add-on to FSX/P3D.

Ripcord thanks for your comment.  I have tried finding a manual of some kind to see if it would be of some help.  I am not mentally geared for trying to understand the make up of globial but more to decide if will be easily incorporated into my fsx which is full of Orbx from day one and sure money is, as always a concern but of more importance is will it be quite simple to add the new line and will all my Orbx material fit right in with no complications.

Hope you see what is on my mind and if then you can be of some help I again will appreciate your help or any one else.

Thanks  eray9s  Ray

Ray,

no problem incorporating FTX Global into your FSX installation.  After purchase, download the files from the FSS unzip them and run the installer which will guide you through the process, placing the files where they need to be automatically.  After the installation is complete be sure and re-install the latest ORBX library which is required to finish the job.

Archived