Free upgrade to AUSP4?

petfy

"We also have a surprise for those that purchased only the single AU regions. We are giving you a free upgrade to this full region installer!"

Is this for only P3DV2 owners? Is it just the installer you get for free, or is the the combined 4 regions of AU?

Is this free upgrade available to FSX single AU region owners?

Yes this upgrade is free to all customers who purchased a single AU region through FSS. Just go into your FSS account and the SP4.003 triple installer download link should be there.

For DVD or SP3 customers we are working on another solution which is foolproof, please bear with us while we do this, you have not been forgotten :)

Yes this upgrade is free to all customers who purchased a single AU region through FSS. Just go into your FSS account and the SP4.003 triple installer download link should be there.

For DVD or SP3 customers we are working on another solution which is foolproof, please bear with us while we do this, you have not been forgotten :)

Hi John, are you saying that the upgrade is available even if I haven't bought all of the individual regions (I don't have AU Red)? If so, you guys rock! If not, is there some way I can purchase AU Red to be eligible for the upgrade?

Many thanks,

Oli

Good news, of course, but can I be the first to ask: what if you purchased more than one individual region, and the SP3 DVD and pre-emptively purchased the SP4 download in the xmas sale specifically for this reason?

Ta.

Good news, of course, but can I be the first to ask: what if you purchased more than one individual region, and the SP3 DVD and pre-emptively purchased the SP4 download in the xmas sale specifically for this reason?

Ta.

P.S. Particularly if you have not downloaded it yet...

"Good news, of course, but can I be the first to ask: what if you purchased more than one individual region, and the SP3 DVD and pre-emptively purchased the SP4 download in the xmas sale specifically for this reason?"

Yep that's me too.  I don't like to whinge, but it would have been nice to have known that this was planned. I could have spent me $100 or so on FTX global etc....... 

Just to clarify the upgrade offer here. Anyone who has purchased one of the old individual AU region download products, the SP3 DVD or SP4 DVD now has the opportunity to "purchase" the AU SP4, triple installer download version for $0.00. Just add it to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout. You wont be charged.

Archived