New toy...JustFlight B767-300 from Calgary to Kelowna

GroovyMotion

Well, I couldn't pass this deal at 6.99$ with a 6$ credit from JustFlight and I always liked the Air Canada B767-300! :)

First off, it's a F-Lite series so there isn't much simulated but it's still pretty fun to fly for that price. I also got the B757-200 from them for free, they call it the Freemium. Honestly I should have kept the 757 but since I wanted a 767 I said why not!

Here are some shots, I never landed in CYLW so I will have to read the manual because there are LNAV/VNAV modeled and also there are 2 service packs that I have to install. The shots are not outstanding but I just wanted to share my new toy in my hangar! :)

7u0Fi.jpg

b7rKd.jpg

iG7VP.jpg

cjCnN.jpg

FQY9x.jpg

Qdf00.jpg

Very nice Jean-François, slowly but surely you are increasing the number of planes in your hangar. Two good choices, we don't always have to buy the most complex and complete aircrafts around.

Thanks Francois! Indeed, sometimes it's nice to just get in a plane and just takeoff and fly around! I love the Q400 but the preparation is long and sometimes after you have worked on a PC all day you just want to do easy flights! :)

Archived