Quick survey...how many Majestic Q400 pilots in here

GroovyMotion

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Grovvy, get the 146 back as you now have a decent machine.

This morning after my crazy holidays flying with new stuff I went back to it and it didn't win prizes for nothing.

Just Flight as ok in house product and same goes for others but the 146 is there with the Q400. And to be honest I think it's a bit better.

Ben

This morning after my crazy holidays flying with new stuff I went back to it and it didn't win prizes for nothing.

Just Flight as ok in house product and same goes for others but the 146 is there with the Q400. And to be honest I think it's a bit better.

Ben

Ben you mean the 146 from QW or the one from JustFlight?

Ben

I've been eyeing the QW 146 for a little while now... It does look impressive... How's the FMS/Autopilot integration?

I've been eyeing the QW 146 for a little while now... It does look impressive... How's the FMS/Autopilot integration?

The 146 is pretty different, you still have to monitor your speed and the FMS is pretty good but I prefer the one in the Q400 but it's much newer as well!

Quick Q400 update...

I have now uploaded Horizon College Team livery number 4 at OZx... Plus I updated my previous efforts to fix the faulty night lighting maps. Now to get on with the rest of them (so yes, your team will be done, but no promises on timeframes ;) )

Number 4 is still awaiting approval, but should be up soon...

Click the image for the link...

CBKRX.jpg

yZf0R.jpg

0qm2J.jpg

rbnif.jpg

Owner here also - only flown it twice and not at all since the latest update. Too busy tooling around in the Lancair over NA or NZ but I will get round to mastering it soon...It is a lovely rendition of a plane I fly a lot from EGHI to France IRL. Very well executed (except for the stupid door controls LOL)

jake

Owner here also - only flown it twice and not at all since the latest update. Too busy tooling around in the Lancair over NA or NZ but I will get round to mastering it soon...It is a lovely rendition of a plane I fly a lot from EGHI to France IRL. Very well executed (except for the stupid door controls LOL)

jake

Great! Well, I must I didn't fly her much, I will practice with her soon :)

Archived