Global flight legs 96-97 Toronto, then Home! (it is complete!)

ShawnG

It is finished!   From Chicago to Toronto, then to home sweet KMDT.

Thanks to everyone who commented and viewed my shots,  it was a great help.  what have I learned?

1.)  I've gotten my money's worth out of FTXG,  I believe I have seen every texture.

2.)  there are way too many cool places to fly in this world,  much more than I have time for,  I flew almost 100 flights and there are still lots of places I missed!

3.)  there are lots of great freeware airports out there

4.) I am never flying the c-27 Spartan again for a long long time

5.)  FTXG is a great product that blends into the best third party airports

6.)  I wish I could have done this with vector and OpenLC, but If I had stopped, I wouldn't have started again.  gotta go with what you have.

Leg 96 Chicago / Toronto

67QBg.jpg

IYfqO.jpg

mFrw3.jpg

vky5R.jpg

vYJnW.jpg

i7mnq.jpg

jpY2L.jpg

yTZt.jpg

f56SC.jpg

j3ps4.jpg

Leg 97  Toronto / Harrisburg

njdwf.jpg

aCPZq.jpg

ePdf.jpg

WlYhB.jpg

qjOhn.jpg

XkBMH.jpg

KvDUX.jpg

tDrqn.jpg

gZPpR.jpg

Wcj1Z.jpg

zdWaQ.jpg

H8d4D.jpg

zJdrs.jpg

I see the government sent somebody up to congratulate me as well...

It is finished!   From Chicago to Toronto, then to home sweet KMDT.

6.)  I wish I could have done this with vector and OpenLC, but If I had stopped, I wouldn't have started again.  gotta go with what you have.

Maybe you can do it again with vector/LC?

I see the government sent somebody up to congratulate me as well...

You surely deserve it. I mean, a gold medal or something like that ;)

I really, really liked your sets, maybe the best overview for Global I can get before getting it myself (I surely will, one day, wallet permitting...)

Thank YOU a lot for your great, entertainig and informative world tour sets :)

Finished? Come on, get another aircraft and do it again! :)

Seriously, I had a great ride viewing your shots! :)

Heh heh, ... No.  It was fun and all, but It became a bit too much like a job.

Maybe you can do it again with vector/LC?

You surely deserve it. I mean, a gold medal or something like that ;)

I really, really liked your sets, maybe the best overview for Global I can get before getting it myself (I surely will, one day, wallet permitting...)

Thank YOU a lot for your great, entertainig and informative world tour sets :)

I might so something when LC and vector come out,  but not the whole world again.  This was a flight I actually started a few times, even going back to fs2002, but I never got past the first few legs, I wanted to make sure I finished this time.

Thanks to everyone again,  I'm still a bit under the weather,  but this flight is finished,  the Red Sox are champs (the day Global was released I went to Camden yards in Baltimore to see them play, I started my first leg the next morning.  The day I finish,  the Sox wrap up the World Series!)

BradB,  Iain thanks for the kind words and for the support through the trip!

Heh heh, ... No.  It was fun and all, but It became a bit too much like a job.

I might so something when LC and vector come out,  but not the whole world again.  This was a flight I actually started a few times, even going back to fs2002, but I never got past the first few legs, I wanted to make sure I finished this time.

Thanks to everyone again,  I'm still a bit under the weather,  but this flight is finished,  the Red Sox are champs (the day Global was released I went to Camden yards in Baltimore to see them play, I started my first leg the next morning.  The day I finish,  the Sox wrap up the World Series!)

BradB,  Iain thanks for the kind words and for the support through the trip!

Need to say no more! :)

FnYt7.jpg

Those were very interesting trips. I discovered African ground textures through your flights. Always great shot of a very detailed territory. And I notice the two Air Transat in Toronto, glad they were included. Congrats for your expedition, I'm sure that once you are rested, a new idea will pop-up.

Archived