KBZN - Bozeman problems

Roger Dodger

Should I post this here or in a support part of the Forum? No idea, too old to worry about it :)  (I mean this in a really respectful way).

No doubt a moderator will move it if necessary :)

I bought KBZN Bozeman today and for the first time in many, many purchases I have a problem with the install. I am seeing:

Flight Simulator\Effects\fx_orbx_YBUD_Beacon_Gr.fx

A decompression error has occurred (#2026)

Unknown decompression error.

Can someone please guide me in what to do?

Many thanks,

Roger

The first response in that previous thread was to click on 'Ignore' in both (there are two similar errors being reported) error diagnostic boxes.  The rest of the KBZN installation will then complete normally, and you will be fine.  In any event, Orbx subsequently released a small patch (Patch 002) to CRM which supposedly fixes that problem along with a few others.  You can obtain the patch in the "RELEASED" section.

Stan V

• 3 weeks later...

G'day Roger,

Apologies for the late reply to this one - I've been out of internet range for the past couple of weeks (travelling in Cuba). Glad to see you have sorted this issue out with Ed and are now enjoying KBZN. 

Hey this can't hold a candle to the ios7 can't activate imessages after update bug! :) Very minor and gives us an excuse to hope for a KBZN patch someday in the future with MOAR. 8-}

No worries at all - irrespective of this minor glitch, a SP is certainly planned for Bozeman. I've got a couple of more goodies that I'd like to include that I ran out of time to include with the release - no time frame yet on this one, though most likely not until I get home from my travels at the earliest (early Dec).

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Roger,

Apologies for the late reply to this one - I've been out of internet range for the past couple of weeks (travelling in Cuba). Glad to see you have sorted this issue out with Ed and are now enjoying KBZN.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Always enjoy your exceptional work Jarrad :) I honestly don't know how you guys produce such wonderful air fields

Archived