A2A C172 and Boundary County Airport

JimmiG

'Tis the "Scrapmaster" Bruce :) .

It was sort of a fixture around 65S for a long while, I was there for some photos in March '12, came home and decided to model it, and about a month later it was apparently sold and hauled away. It took a considerable effort to model the plane so I decided it would remain in the scenery. If a person were to disable the ground poly at 65S you could actually see the scrapmaster in the potoreal imagery which was sourced prior to the aircraft's disappearance, lol.

scrap_master1.jpg

Jim

'Tis the "Scrapmaster" Bruce :) .

It was sort of a fixture around 65S for a long while, I was there for some photos in March '12, came home and decided to model it, and about a month later it was apparently sold and hauled away. It took a considerable effort to model the plane so I decided it would remain in the scenery. If a person were to disable the ground poly at 65S you could actually see the scrapmaster in the potoreal imagery which was sourced prior to the aircraft's disappearance, lol.

scrap_master1.jpg

Jim

That's a good one. Well it's certainly original and deserves its place on the scenery!

Very nice captures!

Archived