FTXG's night lights and New York City X

Tonyla1

I know this has been done before, and very well I might add, but I thought I'd have a crack as well.  FTXG goes very well with this rendition of New York.

i1J3Z.jpg

GHY7.jpg

c167N.jpg

0oWMn.jpg

ylqfv.jpg

PMc6.jpg

hm0IW.jpg

3XQHC.jpg

Edzfe.jpg

sR8Z6.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have to say that NY City X is very taxing even on hight spec systems. The scenery is very complex, such that I had to hit the pause button a few times to let loading of the scenery textures catch up.

Great shots!

And indeed:

Looking very good, but i won't purchase this scenery because it just makes no sense to do so with my specs and FSX's limitation.

Maybe P3D Version 2 will get all these - potentially - great sceneries work, but for now, i'll leave it.

I rather stick to FlyTampa's Hong Kong and Dubai - and it's forthcomming Sydney scenery - and as until now FlyTampa has never failed to generate complex city-sceneries and airports and still gain superb performance within FSX, i am most confident that it's rendition of Sydney will be no exception.

But NY - or Seattle - and a few other places and urban areas within FSX simply demand and ask for to much ...

Aerosoft's Manhatten is a nice compromise, but overall i am not surprised that developers leave some specific urban areas untouched within FSX.

Again though:

Looking good and definitely very well captured here!

Archived