departing hong kong

timmo32

Another mighty fine set of some super heavy iron!

Looks brilliant Chris!

If You want to enhance Your Hong Kong Cityscape (just in case), then maybe consider to check out

Fly Tampa's Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery! It looks great and blends perfectly well with the great FTXGlobal environment!

Cheers, Christoph

Looks brilliant Chris!

If You want to enhance Your Hong Kong Cityscape (just in case), then maybe consider to check out

Fly Tampa's Hong Kong Kai Tak scenery! It looks great and blends perfectly well with the great FTXGlobal environment!

Cheers, Christoph

Great shot Chris and thanks Moonman for your suggestions...I take notes for future use too.

Looks brilliant Chris!

Cheers, Christoph

thankyou for the comments gents,thanks chris i might just check the scenery out cheers mate :)

thankyou for the comments gents,thanks chris i might just check the scenery out cheers mate :)

Great heavy metal shots Chris, I also would be most interested to hear how FT Kai Tak performs with FTXG...doing the checker board approach in that Jumbo would be awesome...if it was smooth on the frames...

Archived