Server Upload & Progress Thread For FTX Global Release

Jay Kae

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Release is not far off now guys, Adrian is putting the last touches to the product page and then it is go time :)

No problem, just enjoying a nice cold can of imported Old Speckled Hen while waiting.

Thanks Jay! Great job, you must be beat, and what a great job by all ORBX staff, I have never encounterd such incredible customer service, just amazing, a great company model, the WORLD should take note.

It was my pleasure, I might continue this in future for major releases, it helps people to understand the mechanics of 'our end' of the deal :)

It's been interesting following this thread and a good insight into what's involved just to launch a product.

Thanks for all your efforts Jay and particularly for the updated information.

Downloaded in 10 minutes in Melbourne with your recommended Internet Download Manager.

Regards Michael.

Just popped out into the garden to cut down a couple of trees (as you do).

Inside. Shower. Egg on toast for lunch and find that FTXG is now released.

Good job guys. Order place with FSS and down it comes .... :)

xhw.png

It took a while to get a bit of speed up but now I am at 15% and fluctuating between 1100 to 1600 KB/s.

Considering the amount of traffic that must be on the Australian server this is excellent.

Well done to all those concerned, esp Jay Kae, for getting this up and running this morning.

Cheers

Archived