We are humbled - thanks everyone for your purchase support!

John Venema

In the last two days we have seen a strong surge of pre-paid and regular orders from the FlightsimStore, with many people opting to take advantage of the $31 in savings available on the pre-paid products alone. For anyone ordering a "burger with the works" the savings compared to December 1st pricing is a massive AU$102!!

The entire Orbx team would like to thank you for your loyalty, support and many words of encouragement. The revenue coming in will surely help us get through our growing pains this month and put us in a better position as we close out the year.

If you've not done so already, please take advantage of the savings to be had. For those who are holding off until December 1st to help us even more by opting to pay full price - you truly have our grateful thanks.

I am humbled by you, our friends and supporters. No vendor could want for a better group of people to proudly call customers!

I bought AU Red on prepay to help out but then realised it would be better to hold off to pay the full deal so I am going to wait on YPJT till after the 1st, that is providing its going to wait until then for release! I am glad to see an upturn in the ORBX financial structure and may it continue through the next regions and airports.

Cheers Dev team.

As an Aussie I am proud that we have such a talented group of people modelling and creating for our little corner of the world. I, as many others have already said will continue to support ORBX not only through purchase but letting all my friends know about this wonderful series of products.

As has been said, your honesty and integrity as a group of developers led by John, will always see you with a strong following in the flightsim community and beyond. Hopefully the prepurchase will allow you to have a a slightly merrier Christmas for what has been an undervalued yet revolutionary product .  :)

Although I know it's not over just yet, thanks for an outstanding 2008 and I can't wait to see what you have planned for '09.  :D

Mike

John,

If it hadn't been for FTX I would have given up on FSX ages ago.

You and your highly talented team have revolutionised this sim for me.

As a consequence I have just shelled out some serious money on a new computer to take full advantage of it.

May you continue to go from strength to strength.

All I ask is that you do NZ asap!

Best Regards,

Frank

John and Team,

You guys have lifted the standard of the environment we fly in beyond our expectations. We appreciated that you tried to offer the products at an affordable cost but are more than happy to pay a price that we know is worth every cent for the product delivered.

You and your team have our ongoing support. Keep up the standard you are producing and your products can only continue to be a success story.

Regards, Paul

John,

If it hadn't been for FTX I would have given up on FSX ages ago.

You and your highly talented team have revolutionised this sim for me.

As a consequence I have just shelled out some serious money on a new computer to take full advantage of it.

May you continue to go from strength to strength.

All I ask is that you do NZ asap!

Best Regards,

Frank

I could not have put that point better!  ...... I was dissillusioned with FSX and that FSX disillusionment was flowing over into flight sim itself!  :o

With FTX (and OZx) I am now having the most fun, challenge and immersion that I've ever had in years of this mad hobby!

Sorry John,

I should have read the fine print. I thought I was doing the right thing so pre-paid both, looks like I should have waited till 1 Dec.

Frank

You can always make a donation in the freeware section upon release to make up the difference.  I'm hoping to do just that... :)

Yes thats what i plan to do, I payed for both AU RED and AU YPJT up front so as to put a bit extra now into the fighting fund and then come December the 1st i will make a donation of at least the differance so that way ever one wins. ;D

cheers

Iain.

OK then, I too ordered Red at the "old" price, but, to make things fairer, I have now purchased *everything* FTX, even though I will almost certainly NOT use the large airports.  Just to show that I support FTX from UK.  Please get FTX UK to market ASAP  ::);D

Maurice.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Thanks to my wife (my own plastic went dry thanks to Adobe CS4) I just ordered all your other products (except YMML, which it too fps-hungry for my system). I hope it helps you a bit. Keep up the good work, ORBX is the one thing that FSX cannot afford to loose.  ;D

Archived