Looking for fuel (part 2) ...

Stillwater

Ok mates, as already expected ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/57432-looking-for-fuel-part-1/ ) I went for a closer inspection tour. I took off with a bigger bird from Onslow to explore the southern rigs first - but I was not aware HOW small these are...:

"Roller" A, B and C:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then I headed north for a more relaxing intermediate landing on a small (Ashburton?) island ...

Posted Image

... before checking the status of "Skate". All working properly.

Posted Image

So I could return to the beautifully shaped mainland at Onslow:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A nice, interesting and challenging flight (even with calm weather, < 15 kts wind). And I even missed some of the rigs as well as Onslow salt farm... It is hard work to discover every detail in the FTX world (and RL work and family do not understand that!).

You should fly Helo's in RL Gerold , some very tricky landings in this set . Excellent shots as always , thanks for posting these .

Brad

Brilliantly flown....helicopter work is beyond my current skill (and patience?!) level.

Great shots Gerold, and as Stig said, helo's are a little out of my league as well so very nice to see others flying them :)

To be honest: You didn´t see any of my countless failed attempts to land... I am glad this is only a sim ... :blink:

Archived