VH-HVI Albatross Aeroclub repaint for carenado C152II

Gizmo

One more for you guys to play with,btw you can tell me to bugger off if im spaming hehe ;)

As im flu'ed to the hilt and it was such a crappy day out today i thought id repaint something to brighen up my FSX sky a little

Posted Image

Posted Image

She gone up at the Ozx FTP but if you dont want to wait heres a RapidShare LINK

I'll revist all my C152II repaints and tweak them once i get a proper paint kit(i read its coming soon)that should improve the details a little more,well that and a clearer head ;)

Thanks again for all the kind works and with that im off to bed to try and shift this flu yawn...

Enjoy

Steve

Hey Gizmo,

Aren't you supposed to add you FSS Order # to your SIG to post in this forum...

I got some heat  when I did'nt, do you not have to because your a painter ...?

No the order number is only required if you are requesting technical support for purchased Orbx payware. Not everyone on these forums is a customer, although it would be nice if they were, hehe!

Hey Gizmo,

You must be hanging out with Ryan the "machine gun painter"! Keep this up and we'll christen you Gizmo "the minigun painter" ;D

Very nice paint dude, this plane was on static display at Nowra (albatross) last weekend and it looked exactly like that, even the font!

Well done mate.

Butch

Hey Guys

Many thanks for all the kind words and feedback :)

Just to let you know im almost over my Flu and that i made a few tweaks to this repaint as there was a few areas with some irregular spec mapping colours

ive since fixed those and reuploaded a new version,that might teach me to work on stuff when im ill!

You can download the fixed version HERE from Ozx

Just overwrite the old files with the new versions theres no need to alter your aircraft.cfg if you already have and entry from the first version

Gonna take a few more days to fully recover till then

Laters

Steve

Archived