Announcing my holiday....

Jay Kae

which (if all is right ) should eventuate mid-April till the end of April, exact dates to be announced ;) My first 'real' holiday really in 2 years *grins*. This does not mean I will be offline but will be around a lot less than usual of course. I thought I would put it out here, just because I can... I am very excited.

??? I think we need a Forum discussion about work life balance Jaykae. Then again ..... it might delay Red.  Continue whipping your body!!  But seriously you need to schedule time out and have a decent holiday with family and friends. We might almost be able to survive without you.

Gary T22

Wait till you have to return after such a long time from having a real holiday. I took 6 months of some years ago and it killed me when I returned that was a bad mistake to have so much time off from no holiday after years of continuous work. You going anywhere or just flopping your feet up and relaxing?

Tasmania is nice for a holiday.  ;D

As is the West - both ends - the top end should just about be over "the wet" and is a "must see before you pass over" and the SW is simply magic - thats why I live here

Either way - ENJOY!

You are of course taking your lap top ;D You know the way to return from a long break - 4 weeks away = 1week back and 3 off, etc down to you back full time and ready for another one.

Enjoy your well earned time off.

Alex

• 4 months later...

Archived