My first P3D Shots

Capnsully

Heck, why isn't a basic overview of the install and 'conversion' process for Orbx sceneries in the P3D forum? It's so mind-numbingly easy to install and then use your simple 'migrator' tool to press a button and have all the sceneries instantly in P3D. Happy to write a 2 liner to be stickied in that forum. Really peoples, it's a no-brainer.

Aeroplanes are another thing though...

Please check out Mark's Stapleford shots, what are you doing looking at this? Theyr'e so much better than these first pics. Very pleased with the look and feel of P3D, it renders much nicer and smoother, even though at times i'm getting lower fps (20 min). It LOVES Opus, seamlessly pointed to it, and I swear the weather and handling is better than FSX.

Yet to work out how to install aircraft like my Real Air Legacy to really test it out, if anyone knows how to, please holler. Ain't going back to the old FSX unless I have to. And that's before V2 emerges.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are great and glad you're enjoying P3D!

I think even though lower frames, its smoothness P3D does. And lower frames and smoothness IN P3D Is much better than high frames and stutters in FSX me thinks.

Another gripe with P3D is there is no start menue,.... but!!.... There is an app called Sim launcher which does all this and I recommend this as it also handles all your settings and ftx central switccing too!

Archived