~New~ Carenado's C152 II......repaint

PO

Posted Image  Carenado's C152 II 

Just out...and boy is she a beauty...

Thru together a paint for us...a nice, aged, dirty one...VH-UBN

This one is finished, I will upload this to aussiex sometime tommorro..!

*I have also started a photoreal paint for her, a real C152 from YRED...!

The Virtual Cockpit is unbelievable...and finally,clear interior windows!

Posted Image

Detail is sharp and crisp, even zoomed up close setting your dials...

Posted Image

my dirty, busted up-but beautiful VH-UBN

Posted Image

Let's blow out the cobwebs...Clear!

Posted Image

Emmense detail..even the pilot is sharp...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*This one almost looks real...!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Private-Cowboy

It looks to me as if the windows still have a tint but a much nicer one. The tint this time around is goldish/brownish creating a realistic look out of the plane (like slightly tinted sunglasses). The dark blue tint of the M20J was ugly, this here looks really nice - better than absolutely no tint at all in my eyes.

Downloading now, well in 45 seconds anyway! thanks for the repaint, looks great!!!  :o

Wow, just got this installed and it looks amazing, and you even added in as a bonus, the Shockwave 3d light config info, nice!  I added this and works great. 

PS: really like the worn look on this paint, very nice touch.

Jay, Pm is in order...LOL I sent it via your AdminOrbx email...

PO have you tried stripping the 152 into layers or do you just paint from scratch

Shane, since no layered template is available yet...

stripping the layers is not possible(I don't think) since they're already flattened and merged in PS

In this one...each weathering section is its own new layer...paint layer first, all weathering layers following on top

Jay, Pm is in order...LOL I sent it via your AdminOrbx email...

PO have you tried stripping the 152 into layers or do you just paint from scratch

Shane, since no layered template is available yet...

stripping the layers is not possible(I don't think) since they're already flattened and merged in PS

In this one...each weathering section is its own new layer...paint layer first, all weathering layers following on top

I had a bit of a go at stripping it into layers today but couldn't get it right. I might try it again at some stage but hopefully somebody with a little more experience will do it first. I also asked Carenado if they intend releasing the blank texture while informing them of the overstress bug. They've answer the overstress but not the template question. Maybe they chose to ignore it  :'(

could one of you smart repainter's do a job on VH-THF I have the photo's here and I can get more photo's of the TYABB fleet of Cessna 152's

Cheers

Jonathan Bowles ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

if thes pics are not good enough I can easily redo photo's for you. THANKS ;D

I have the blank Template (.psd) now for the C152II, If anyone's interested in doing some paints:

get the template Here

Hey PO A small heads up/hey do you mind might have been nice before you took my VH-UWR repaint and stripped it to make your above paint kit.....

if you'ed have asked id have given you the full blank master i was working on to release over at Ozx.....

Hello all,

I know, i'm not the only person who is looking for a special paint for my Carenado C152 II FSX but when I don't ask, I don't know if it's possible.

Starting with an AVSIM review of the Carenado C152 II FSX, I'm also looking for a special paint of this aircraft. It's a paint of my PPL aircraft during the summer of 2003.

Is there somebody who has the time and interest to paint this for me? If so, I will supply the necessary pictures.

-----------------------------------

Kind regards,

Angelique van Campen

Requesting Paints:

As Squeeker mentioned:

" dibs on repaints be posted at the www.aussiex.org forums-  see: http://aussiex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=580 .Thanks to Jaykae there is already a system in place there whereby you can "reserve" a repaint. With a plane as popular as this C152, that might be the safest way to avoid 2 people simultaneously working on the same paint... I'm sure many already know of this feature, but just in case, it would be a good way of avoiding frustration and tears.."

That will help the painters tremendously to organize without duplications...(well put Squeeker)...

Now that we have an official Paint request section....I hope to see your personal beauties posted soon!

Aloha,

PO'

Archived