Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To One And All

Jay Kae

It is that time of the year again my friends, I wish you all a very happy and Merry Christmas, shared with your loved ones and in all possible safety. This year has been particularly difficult for myself and I know of quite a few others, we've lost some friends, we have gained some friends so I hope for you all that 2013 will be a better year. Life is not about what you can gain from others but what you can and may give to them, thank you all for your support this year and take care of yourselves and yours.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You and all of You.

May 2013 be a joyful, peaceful and prosperous year.

“We are here for fifteen minutes only; let’s enjoy and make the most of each of them.â€

(Don’t know if this sounds as good in English as it does in Spanish)

Cheers

It is that time of the year again my friends, I wish you all a very happy and Merry Christmas, shared with your loved ones and in all possible safety. This year has been particularly difficult for myself and I know of quite a few others, we've lost some friends, we have gained some friends so I hope for you all that 2013 will be a better year. Life is not about what you can gain from others but what you can and may give to them, thank you all for your support this year and take care of yourselves and yours.

thankyou jay,hope you have a safe and merry christmas mate,hope 2013 brings you lot of luck!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the ORBX-team - and of course to all of the great people I have had the privilege to get to know in the forum. But I think that a special thanks has to go out to you, Jay Kae, for your incredible and mostly stealthy work in the background to keep not only this place going, but also the OZx picture server and the servers which enable us to actually get hold of some of the fine scenery and airports! I don't know if you can imagine how much I appreciate your hard work and dedication. ^-^

Cheers

Mallard

Merry christmas and a happy new year for you aswell, Jay.

If your life is about what you give to others then I think yours is an amazing one. You account to a huge part that this forum and community is such a great place.

So I ll keep my fingers crossed that next year things get better for you :)

Archived