Easy into Blackpool.

Dr_Watson

Didn't notice really but I have a funny feeling it doesn't :(

At least the tower is there, and with UK2000 scenery, Warton looks really nice on approach. I just need to work out how to make the shots look sharper for a screenshot, they seem to lose a lot of quality during resizing.

I just need to work out how to make the shots look sharper for a screenshot, they seem to lose a lot of quality during resizing.

What paint program are you using? You'll need one that does the equivalent of Photoshop's "unsharp mask" filter - which, oddly, sharpens the image! Also - don't apply it to the whole image (or over-do it). Make a selection and apply it to that. If oyur paint program can do "feathered" (soft) edges, then you won't see a sharp edge transition where your sharpen/filtered area starts.

What paint program are you using? You'll need one that does the equivalent of Photoshop's "unsharp mask" filter - which, oddly, sharpens the image! Also - don't apply it to the whole image (or over-do it). Make a selection and apply it to that. If oyur paint program can do "feathered" (soft) edges, then you won't see a sharp edge transition where your sharpen/filtered area starts.

You may as well be speaking Japanese to me! I use Picasa, I have no experience with any paint programmes, so I need to start from scratch. Is there a free programme that could help me produce more shots.

I am taking these with the V key which I presume is the correct way, or is it better to capture with another programme?

You may as well be speaking Japanese to me! I use Picasa, I have no experience with any paint programmes, so I need to start from scratch. Is there a free programme that could help me produce more shots.

I am taking these with the V key which I presume is the correct way, or is it better to capture with another programme?

LOL! The "V" key is good (it's what I use). You may be able to find an older version of Paintshop Pro for free ... or try "The Gimp" (free, but a clunky interface).

Adam.

Archived