ENG / NZ airports

judson1980

Hope this is in the right place.

I was just wondering if Orbx will continue to still develop airport for the new regions. Obviously much more work has gone into the default NZ & ENG airfields. As PNW and AUS have many payware addon airports

NZ has been out for sometime and had no addons.

Is this the strategy now. I have seen a few coming for ENG but wondered if the future hold addons for the latest regions?

Would love to think ENG will get a bunch of new high detail places with the UK team being actually in the UK

Yes of course, we're releasing new HD airports for all Orbx regions. We have KSFF coming for NRM, CYBD for PFJ and NZQN and NZMF coming for NZSi. We also have EGHR coming for ENG with many more planned,

The regions always come first and the detailed airports follow, sometimes a while later due to developers finishing previous projects for older regions.

Not sure about you JV? I think you have a plan to spend all of my superannuation, I count 5 more airfeilds in your post above.

Pleeeease Pleeeeease give me a break, second thoughts, keep them coming.

Hmmmmm just looked at my profile below, have'nt updated my purchases in a while, come to think of it I have all but one of your products, Oh well out comes the credit card again for Yellowstone.

Yes of course, we're releasing new HD airports for all Orbx regions. We have KSFF coming for NRM, CYBD for PFJ and NZQN and NZMF coming for NZSi. We also have EGHR coming for ENG with many more planned,

The regions always come first and the detailed airports follow, sometimes a while later due to developers finishing previous projects for older regions.

Hi John, is it worthwhile asking Santa for a NZ airfield this Christmas?

dear john

we need the channel islands airports from ftx please especially alderney because the earth simulations airport was done years ago and i just like the way you do it better . ftx eng is awesome, great job gentlemen. will France be soon? i beleve there in the process of building a new terminal at alderney and a new concrete ramp.

highman

chadhittenberger

John,

Will there be two versions of airports in their package? A HD one and a normal one? I ask this because some HD products really crunch framerates. Unless your "new technology" eg: HD FLOW, will not effect framerates.....?

Cheers.

Tim...

I am looking forward to the new airports for NZ and England.

I don't normally request airports because I realise it relies on whether you can obtain access to take photographs (from the ground and the air) but if you were do Elstree (EGTR) for England I would pay you twice the price :). I have flown out of Elstree many times as a passenger with a pilot friend and would absolutely love an Orbx version of it.

Anyway, keep them coming. Orbx products are awesome.

Thanks, Martin

We can do Elstree if someone can get permission from the airport management and take ground level photos. We have aerial imagery, no problems at all.

Thanks for taking the time to reply John. That's great that you're prepared to do Elstree if you're able to get those ground level photos.

Hopefully someone can get permission to take ground level photos. I might even see if I can get permission, but no promises :).

I don't believe in Santa but Milford Sound NZMF will released before December 25th.

I don't either John. However, when it comes to getting some NZ airfields I'm willing to put belief to one side. :) And will definitely be putting in a request for Milford. Seriously though that is great news. Thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply John. That's great that you're prepared to do Elstree if you're able to get those ground level photos.

Hopefully someone can get permission to take ground level photos. I might even see if I can get permission, but no promises :).

I 'might' be able to help there.... Pm me if you're interested.

Archived