Where we are from

BennyHill

Just finished a survey of where forum users are from in the world and I do not claim it to be in any way complete.

Remember that this is Australian scenery for FSX, which makes this survey even more amazing.

Australia - every state and ACT. Couldn't find anyone from NT (Northern Territory)

USA - Arizona, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Netherlands, New York, Ohio, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin

UK - England, Scotland, Wales

Belgium

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Japan

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway,

Russia

Switzerland

Thailand

Congratulations to the ORBx team for creating a truly world-wide community.

All of the ones I saw had FSS numbers indicating a lot of the world purchasing and flying over this great South Land called Australia.

So, what do you reckon? John and his team should reward us alll for our loyalty. I mean after AU_RED, how about (not in any particular order) doing USA, UK, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Switzerland and Thailand?  ;D

Thanks team from all of us

I was hoping you didn't go through the 59 pages in the members list :-)

I know everyone wants Japan to come next so I am sure people don't mind if the US goes on the back burner ;-)

After Japan, NZ and PNG is next on my preferred list. Oh well, I can't have everything, I got Oz and for that I am truly grateful!

Steven.

Sniff, sniff, sniffle :( - youve upset me now :-[ - how did you guys know that my kids went and lost at least half of the money out of my battered old set and there is only one & a half million left :o

Guess I'll just have to bid real Euros - 2 billion ;D ;D ;D

Oh! - BTW Benny - now we want you to work out just how many from each country/state/territory because that could make a difference ::)

Australia - every state and ACT. Couldn't find anyone from NT (Northern Territory)

Hehehe - glad I never got you ta do my surveys when I was working - I somehow think that a recent, regular poster from Darwin may have caught your attention ;D ;D ;D

Just finished a survey of where forum users are from in the world and I do not claim it to be in any way complete.

Remember that this is Australian scenery for FSX, which makes this survey even more amazing.

Did not Look too far eh.. >:(....,

Jon ;D

KATHERINE

NT

Aust.

if things keep going at the rate they are going now, in the very near future "monopoly" money will be worth more than the so called real money............... ::)

Good call! I am going to go out and buy a couple of monopoly sets!! I'll be rich I tell you!

Steven.

Hey, c'mon fellas - I did my best. :D

But I must admit, I did the survey looking at the biggest posts while one eye was on the movie 'Deja Vu" with Denzil Washington.

So, I know know that MS is Mississippi, the Netherland is not the newest State of the USA and that I missed Darwin in the NT.

However, please note my "Get Out Of Jail" card - otherwise know as a disclaimer in my post:

I do not claim it to be in any way complete  ;D

QUINN - From memory there were 3 from Germany and Canada; 4 from England and I gave up counting True Blue Aussies.

I didn't use the member's list - partly because there are 59 pages and its still growing, but also because a large number haven't posted yet - must be just reading. But that would be the more definitive survey.

Hey STIAN - I was in Norway in May for a week in Skein on business for Hydro Aluminium - took the train from Oslo. Just loved your homeland - just loved it. When I got back, I took a flight in default FSX and - YUK. Looked nothing like my experience., So I'll support your call for Norway next.

ps: While there I found out that there is a town in Norway called HELL. Its up near Trondheim. So I bought a one-way train ticket from Oslo to Hell. When I came back to work and at the next IT planning meeting and in front of everybody, I told my boss "to go to Hell" and gave him the one-way ticket. He was then told to find out "if Hell really freezes over" and "if a snow ball has any chance in Hell"

Good thing I am retiring soon  ;D

LMAO!!!

If you loved Norway while running around in the area around Oslo then you'll really love it if you ever get the chance to head north or to the west parts of the country. That's where you really can experience what Norway is all about ;)

And for the record, I've never been to Hell myself, but I've heard that snowballs do have a pretty good chance there.

Archived